IGNORED

Luis Muriel

http://www.estadiodeportivo.com/sevilla/2017/06/30/everton-interpone-sevila-muriel/110412.html

Reports in Spain suggesting we may be trying to beat Sevilla to his signature, as a Rom replacement. 28m euro release clause. The gist is that Sevilla was close to agreeing a deal for 17m euro, but we came in and said we would pay the "big titty money."

It's likely a bullshit story. Good player though!!!

Edited by JoeQuince

A bit of translation!

Ronaldo Koeman needs a striker and, after finding himself now with the refusal of Sandro Ramirez , who are now linked to Real Madrid and still waiting for Atletico, has been launched by Muriel. Sevilla were already close to an understanding with Sampdoria, for about 18 million euros fixed plus another two in variables , but the money of the Premier League could make everything go to the fret. Not surprisingly, according to the aforementioned information, Everton is willing to pay the clause of the coffee international (28 million euros) in three installments.

Just looked him up, only 21 goals in 79 games his last two seasons. That's like 10 goals a season.

Doesn't seem that good to me, although I've not actually seen him play.

Gets a lot of assists. Holds the ball up well. Has an amazing first touch. He's faster than fuck. He can beat a man. He can beat many men. Can play anywhere across the front three. Don't look at his stats. Look at his qualities. He'd be a massive player for us. Very exciting to watch.

Gets a lot of assists. Holds the ball up well. Has an amazing first touch. He's faster than fuck. He can beat a man. He can beat many men. Can play anywhere across the front three. Don't look at his stats. Look at his qualities. He'd be a massive player for us. Very exciting to watch.

based on your description alone i want us to sign him. sounds like a perfect koeman player.

Wow I'm sold!

Sounds like an ideal partner for our new main man, Sandro.

That's how I feel, too.

But, don't get me wrong. He's equally frustrating. This video shows you a lot of good (like all highlight videos), yet it also shows a lot of his weaknesses. But, fuck if he isn't an exciting player.

Also, like all flair players he will be prone to laziness (offside a fair bit) and doing things that seem nonsensical.

https://youtu.be/fQW3k6wvxEM

A bit of translation!

Ronaldo Koeman needs a striker and, after finding himself now with the refusal of Sandro Ramirez , who are now linked to Real Madrid and still waiting for Atletico, has been launched by Muriel. Sevilla were already close to an understanding with Sampdoria, for about 18 million euros fixed plus another two in variables , but the money of the Premier League could make everything go to the fret. Not surprisingly, according to the aforementioned information, Everton is willing to pay the clause of the coffee international (28 million euros) in three installments.

Just for the record, he's from Colombia - home of coffee. Is 'Coffee' slang for 'Colombia' in Spanish, I wonder?

Watching the videos, not too sure now. Lots of bouncing through tackles. Lots of goals on a plate... but not a lot of goals.

But then he does seem fast and aggressive.

Fast, aggressive and powerful. Like Deulofeu but not a dandelion. He really does seem a very similar player, but maybe a little bit better at pressing and with better stamina.

Fast, aggressive and powerful. Like Deulofeu but not a dandelion. He really does seem a very similar player, but maybe a little bit better at pressing and with better stamina.

I don't think Muriel has the best stamina in the world. But, he would be a great addition to our attacking options.

• 2 weeks later...