IGNORED

Theo Walcott

1 minute ago, Aidan Lewis said:

Made 8 dribbles today. 

Walcott is providing just want we need right now, driving us up the pitch every game. Think he will be a fantastic signing for us

I must admit he has really impressed me and I am pleased to see how involved he is in the game, even when we are on the back foot.

At Arsenal I thought he looked disinterested and happy to sit on the fringes of the game but thats true for a few Arsenal players and he looks rejuvinated and he looks like a leader which is probably what impresses me the most.

Must admit I wasn’t over excited when we signed him as I didn’t think we needed him but he’s already proved he offers so much more than Vlasic and Lookman

Really impressed with his first touch and his ability to protect the ball

Rapidly making himself a popular figure with the crowd, nice touch the way he made a point of coming over and acknowledging the crowd again at the end today

• 1 month later...

Cramp can hurt- I stretched in bed the other week and got it in my left calf- it literally felt and looked like I had a brick in it, it uncramped in less that 15 seconds (which felt like a life time btw) but my calf was sore for about 4 days afterwards, two of which were spent limping.

4 hours ago, Paddock said:

Cramp can hurt- I stretched in bed the other week and got it in my left calf- it literally felt and looked like I had a brick in it, it uncramped in less that 15 seconds (which felt like a life time btw) but my calf was sore for about 4 days afterwards, two of which were spent limping.

On a side note, I would get terrible leg and foot cramps once or twice a year. I started taking magnesium tablets each night and have not had one since. Something to consider. 

4 hours ago, Paddock said:

you're an out of shape old man, pretty big difference here :rofl:

1 minute ago, markjazzbassist said:

you're an out of shape old man, pretty big difference here :rofl:

I’m 44 and in better shape than you think ;)

the dynamics are still the same thoigh- once it sets in it tends to keep cramping and it’s fucking painful- thankfully not being an elite athlete I was able to go back to sleep for another hour or so 😂

1 hour ago, Paddock said:

I’m 44 and in better shape than you think ;)

the dynamics are still the same thoigh- once it sets in it tends to keep cramping and it’s fucking painful- thankfully not being an elite athlete I was able to go back to sleep for another hour or so 😂

got your beauty rest, well done.  sometimes the cramping can be due to dehydration as well, could be that he simply needed to drink more water and eat a little better as well, bananas (oranges, spinach, etc.) give potassium and electrolytes which can help prevent cramping.

5 hours ago, Paddock said:

Cramp can hurt-

Real cramp is f'king excruciating pain; annoys the hell out of me when someone says (eg on a plane) "My legs are cramping up". No they're not because if they were you'd be in complete agony rather than having a bit of muscle pain; I get it in bed occasionally and the only way to get rid is to leap out and stand/stretch my leg, I react like a madman and more often than not scare the wife to bits:lol:. Also had it while swimming a few times which is a bit scary in deep water.