Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
duncanmckenzieismagic

Theo Walcott

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

It didn't sound like he was saying that at all, Palf. I'm not a chum of Haf's, he can be a right tit when he gets a bee in his bonnet (can't we all) but it very much reads like he's said that with losing his grandad recently and then managing to have a good game that he deserved the fans singing his name.

I don't particularly rate him but I thought he was superb against Burnley.

I know what he said Romey his Grandad had died 4 weeks before that game he had  no reason to say that bar try and take away or dilute the fact he had a good game at Burnley, because he thinks he hides and he’s shite do you really believe they are still singing his name 4 games after his grandad died they done that a few games ago, come mate think about it he’s been on Walcott’s case nearly all season, it takes a certain type of person who would sink as low as that to win an argument in my opinion. Actually it was the 7th game after his grandad died. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Palfy said:

I know what he said Romey his Grandad had died 4 weeks before that game he had  no reason to say that bar try and take away or dilute the fact he had a good game at Burnley, because he thinks he hides and he’s shite do you really believe they are still singing his name 4 games after his grandad died they done that a few games ago, come mate think about it he’s been on Walcott’s case nearly all season, it takes a certain type of person who would sink as low as that to win an argument in my opinion. Actually it was the 7th game after his grandad died. 

Sinking?  I don't sink to any such levels like that so don't be a prick. It's football and I'm quite capable of understanding that it has no bearing whatsoever on the real harshities of life. Winning the golden boot or pfa player of the year wouldn't even near console someone with the the loss of a loved one not by a long long stretch.

My understanding was his granddad had only just died and that is what the fans had known... being Evertonians we support our players through moments like that and doing so after a good game is a great way of doing it. Yes.... the bit were I said he had a good game.... clearly you fucking missed that bit in your eagerness to find offence.....Don't try and create an element of faux outrage to something I haven't done anything incorrect with. 

Ffs Palf... have a fuckin word with yourself. You are being a complete and utter nob

"Win an argument".... just about sums you up. To me it's about having an informed opinion and expressing it. You just carry on the way you are with your agendas. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Sinking?  I don't sink to any such levels like that so don't be a prick. It's football and I'm quite capable of understanding that it has no bearing whatsoever on the real harshities of life.

My understanding was his granddad had only just died and that is what the fans had known... being Evertonians we support our players through moments like that and doing so after a good game is a great way of doing it.

Don't try and create an element of faux outrage to something I haven't done anything incorrect with. 

Ffs Palf... have a fuckin word with yourself. You are being a complete and utter nob

His grandad died 24/11 as you well know he played that day still against Cardiff as you well know, that how much he hides, I’ll let others make up their own minds , but  your totally out of order in my opinion to use the death of his grandad to try and demonise or downgrade why the fans were singing his name 7 games after his grandad died. 

And if you want me to be totally honest I don’t believe you when you say you thought he had just died. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Palfy said:

His grandad died 24/11 as you well know he played that day still against Cardiff as you well know, that how much he hides, I’ll let others make up their own minds , but  your totally out of order in my opinion to use the death of his grandad to try and demonise or downgrade why the fans were singing his name 7 games after his grandad died. 

And if you want me to be totally honest I don’t believe you when you say you thought he had just died. 

 

I don't  lie and I don't being in real life shitty scenarios to justify football arguments.

You wanna take out the compassion piece of the argument? I still said the fans celebrated him after a good game.... did I not? No... you missed that like you miss most things. So you double up faux outrage to cover for that.

Your argument was how can someone be shit if the fans call out his name at the end of a game?  I answered that.... he had a good game. Unfortunately it's one in a number.

The piece about his granddad... I have no doubt whatsoever that our fans were showing him support.  You make his grandfather passing 7 weeks ago like it was 7 years.  By all accounts he cried after scoring against spurs.  He and his family will be grieving long after this season and the season after. 

Don't accuse me of immoral shite. I'm far from that person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hafnia said:

 

I don't  lie and I don't being in real life shitty scenarios to justify football arguments.

You wanna take out the compassion piece of the argument? I still said the fans celebrated him after a good game.... did I not? No... you missed that like you miss most things. So you double up faux outrage to cover for that.

Your argument was how can someone be shit if the fans call out his name at the end of a game?  I answered that.... he had a good game. Unfortunately it's one in a number.

The piece about his granddad... I have no doubt whatsoever that our fans were showing him support.  You make his grandfather passing 7 weeks ago like it was 7 years.  By all accounts he cried after scoring against spurs.  He and his family will be grieving long after this season and the season after. 

Don't accuse me of immoral shite. I'm far from that person.

I know what you said. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Palfy said:

I know what you said. 

Fuck off palf.. you be pissed me right off.  Youve pissed me off by accusing me of shite that's unfounded. Then again why am I surprised... took a bit of a steer off your mate I guess. Bravo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

Get rid and fast

Allardyce talking to his chums on talk sport yesterday..... told the listeners that Walcott should be playing and ahead of lookman.

Just another potshot from one of the shittest managers I've seen put football out in front of our fans. Oh yeah.... he signed Walcott....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Allardyce talking to his chums on talk sport yesterday..... told the listeners that Walcott should be playing and ahead of lookman.

Just another potshot from one of the shittest managers I've seen put football out in front of our fans. Oh yeah.... he signed Walcott....

shows how much he knows, lookman isn'tt even playing!!!! richarlison took his spot and rightly so.  he actually tracks back and works with seamus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...