IGNORED

Joshua Zirkzee

I really have to take what I wrote months ago about Ronald Koeman being less focused on the development of youth players. In the first half of the season, it seemed he was bringing in players nearer the twilight of their careers and not trusting our top young players. In the second half of the season, though, we saw several younger players become first-team players: Davies, Holgate, Calvert-Lewin, Lookman, etc. With an emphasis this summer on capturing some of Europe's top young talent, it's clear we really do have the goal of building not only a strong team this season but a lasting legacy for the next decade. Very well done to the team's top brass.

I really have to take what I wrote months ago about Ronald Koeman being less focused on the development of youth players. In the first half of the season, it seemed he was bringing in players nearer the twilight of their careers and not trusting our top young players. In the second half of the season, though, we saw several younger players become first-team players: Davies, Holgate, Calvert-Lewin, Lookman, etc. With an emphasis this summer on capturing some of Europe's top young talent, it's clear we really do have the goal of building not only a strong team this season but a lasting legacy for the next decade. Very well done to the team's top brass.

You mean it might have been a little unfair to judge him at the very beginning? Shock. Horror :lol::P.

I don't know how, maybe we've signed him but haven't announced it yet. Can't remember where but a link for the game was on Twitter, and he's on our team sheet.

There's a team sheet picture in the royal blue link Dunc posted right up at the top there.

• 1 month later...