Sign in to follow this  
msloan78

Naby Keita

Looks like he's trying to literally force a move away from RB Leipzig.

Their coach has cancelled their training session after a "brutal" challenge by Keita on one of his teammates.

Never heard of him before they got linked with him, is he "that good"?

Yeah, he is a better version of Chelsea's Kante, although less than 2 weeks ago he said he was quite happy at Leipzig

Never heard of him before they got linked with him, is he "that good"?

everyone says he's kante or better but the reality is the bundesliga doesn't have great competition. it's Bayern and BVB and then a bunch of lower prem quality/championship sides. i think it's a massive gamble, the prem is way more physical and that amount of money he's gotta be a star from the gates or he will have issues with fans/media, etc.

if they buy him great it means coutinho is gone who is a quality player (that's how they raise the funds). i'm not worried by this transfer.

Yeah, he is a better version of Chelsea's Kante, although less than 2 weeks ago he said he was quite happy at Leipzig

How exactly have you and many others come to such a conclusion?

He's not a Kante type player that's just people re spewing nonsense the likes of McAteer spout rather than watching the lad play

He had one decent season scored a few goals and assists for a side having a freak season ala Leicester, he's far from a better player than the likes of Kante and not worth near the £70+m being touted

21 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

Remember when he was the next Kante?  70m bench warmer.  

He will no doubt come good like every other fuckin player they have signed... 4-1 up against arsenal

That goal he scored for stoke against us showcased his abilities.

My only question was his temperament.  Maybe for us he would be moody.... Klopp seems to have mastered that side of things. 

On 30/12/2018 at 07:27, hafnia said:

That goal he scored for stoke against us showcased his abilities.

My only question was his temperament.  Maybe for us he would be moody.... Klopp seems to have mastered that side of things. 

I think it’s called winning, sadly.