IGNORED

MFK Ružomberok

MikeO

Some people value their privacy more than others and there are more advantages a to a VPN then hiding your browser history. Iuse the net a lot, I have legit Netflix and a VPN let's me get access to shows that are restricted to the US only. Most people are luddites though or are brainwashed to follow the narrative "if you've nothing to hide"

Off topic, but what VPN do you use/recommend Paul?

Off topic, but what VPN do you use/recommend Paul?

I'm in Australia and use Private Internet Access. Couple of dollars a month. Small footprint and easy configuration at the start, then simply select location and logon. For more #snowden, pay for it using a prepaid credit card paid for with cash.

Missed watching us in Europe, even if it's a qualifier for Europa. Hope Rooney has a cracker.

I'm in Australia and use Private Internet Access. Couple of dollars a month. Small footprint and easy configuration at the start, then simply select location and logon. For more #snowden, pay for it using a prepaid credit card paid for with cash.

Missed watching us in Europe, even if it's a qualifier for Europa. Hope Rooney has a cracker.

I use PIA too and would recommend it.

Is there really no alcohol served at EL matches??

Certainly was the case in the past, don't understand the reasoning. Don't recall the bars being open at half time either Matt, but maybe I just assumed they were still closed and stayed in my seat.

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/3pmi1j/does_the_alcohol_ban_help_or_hurt_european/?st=j5l0ai3i&sh=6b449480

http://www.claretandhugh.info/alcohol-banned-from-olympic-stadium/

Certainly was the case in the past, don't understand the reasoning. Don't recall the bars being open at half time either Matt, but maybe I just assumed they were still closed and stayed in my seat.

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/3pmi1j/does_the_alcohol_ban_help_or_hurt_european/?st=j5l0ai3i&sh=6b449480

http://www.claretandhugh.info/alcohol-banned-from-olympic-stadium/

Pretty sure there was beer a plenty at Berns stadium, but I might be wrong

Pretty sure there was beer a plenty at Berns stadium, but I might be wrong

Not overly bothered really because I'm driving this time rather than being on the coach so half time beer would be a non-starter anyway :D.

(while I obviously sympathise with those adversely affected :P)

The fact I'm fretting about there being no beer probably means I need to take a hard look at myself...

:lol:
Not really, it is kind of an integral part of the experience; different when you're taking kids but Josh is 21 now so a bit different from these days!
post-1126-0-14629700-1501085868_thumb.jpg

So up for this; got screwed by traffic when we came up earlier in the year so only just made kick-off. Leaving at 12.00 today allowing eight hours for a 250 mile journey. Taking no chances.

I'm definitely going in to the ground as early as possible to drink it all in. I always do for the first home game.

Hope it all goes well for you Mike, I know how bad it can be sometimes traffic wise. Thankfully I don't have to do the 190m journey from Peterborough anymore.

Have a good run and drive safely.

Just sat down in the pub seven hours after leaving home at 11.10. One very brief stop on the way, so we averaged well under 40mph. Just ridiculous, but at least here now.