IGNORED

MFK Ružomberok

MikeO

Baines has been isolated for 4 years mate!

yes... unfortunately. Gana can be good, but he likes to pre-check an opponent now and then. And then completely forgets what he was marking.

I hope we win 2 or 3-0. Come on!

Half time 0 - 0

Honestly we are dominating but it looks like a pre season match (which is it in essence). misplaced passes, guys look gassed, they're still working out the kinks. luckily the slovak side doesn't offer much going forward.

Sandro for DCL, Lookman for Mirallas, Jags for Martina (go 3 at the back) and have a go.

Hmmmm.

Our left side of Baines and Mirallas looks ok.

The right side of Martina and DCL is not doing it for me. DCL looks much better when he comes in central, he's no wide man for me.

Some nice footy in very short spells. We are capable of much more.

Maybe bring on a more natural wide man like Lookmam and more buzzy energy from Sandro up top.

Not many positives so far. Flashes of good link up play between Klaassen and Rooney, other than that DCL has kept the crowd entertained.

Cuco and Gana add little other than running. Williams can't even manage that. Keane needs to watch a few Heitinga videos before he makes anymore cross field passes.

We need a striker who can play with his back to goal and be a focal point. Rooney will come good in the big games where they won't be dropping in deep.

Agreed. Still think Giroud would fit nicely. We look a bit too much like Man U without Ibrahimovic last season.

not for me, way too much time on the ball has a couple times tried to dribble himself through 4 men instead of pass. the lad needs to learn it's about team. rooney meanwhile is laying off left and right and look at the shots. DCL runs into 4 men.

take him off.

He had one of our only shots on target directly after taking on a few defenders.

Not many positives so far. Flashes of good link up play between Klaassen and Rooney, other than that DCL has kept the crowd entertained.

Cuco and Gana add little other than running. Williams can't even manage that. Keane needs to watch a few Heitinga videos before he makes anymore cross field passes.

he's been intercepting passes and breaking up play left right and center. can you not see that? FFS he's been MOTM for me

Edited by markjazzbassist