Sign in to follow this  
MikeO

MFK Ružomberok

Where about in the main stand are you Mike? Must be in the lower part.

Yup, row C.

Was really surprised, trawling through the dodgy seats up in the gods then these two (only two) popped up :).

I actually go snowboarding in Slovakia most winters & stay in Liptovsky Mikulas, which is just down the road. Shame this game isn't in the winter as that might actually have been one of the easier away matches for me! (not that I imagine I could get a ticket anyway)

You're actually sat there rocking yourself now aren't you?

i'm not sure what "rocking yourself" means, i was being sarcastic and having a laugh with mike. i've been busy at work (different job now) so i'll continue to try and start the threads but it's not a serious commitment like it was last campaign. also i started following west ham since they are a REAL club so i don't have much time for this forum :rofl::rofl::rofl: :jump for joy:

i'm not sure what "rocking yourself" means, i was being sarcastic and having a laugh with mike. i've been busy at work (different job now) so i'll continue to try and start the threads but it's not a serious commitment like it was last campaign. also i started following west ham since they are a REAL club so i don't have much time for this forum :rofl::rofl::rofl: :jump for joy:

Rocking yourself backward and forward like a demented person.

I was trying to have laugh with you, but nvm.

Fake news.

You should have a look at Madrid, heard that they were a REAL club.

Betis is also up and coming

On tv in us?

My go-to site is this one.

http://www.livesoccertv.com/schedules/2017-07-27/

Unfortunately, it's not listed. Nor is it listed on FoxSports 1 or 2. So very unlikely.

However ...... if we progress to next stage, called play-off round, it's possible FS 1 and/or 2 will start showing all Everton and Arsenal Europa League matches. And almost certainly, if they follow the pattern from last season, FS 1 and/or 2 will show all Everton and Arsenal matches through the remainder of the competition.

So, hold on MJB and other Americans. Just cheer us into the next stage, and the odds get better that we'll see all of our remaining EL matches.

Mates just rang and said he's got tickets sorted... no idea where, but happy as Larry!

From what I know the family enclosure isn't open due to work being done don't know if it's true.

If so they have left it late.

You probably wouldn't be saying that if you were still in the UK. Every website you visit is now logged and kept by the ISP for a year. If you visit a torrent site, it's on record. It's quite scary.

I'll admit, I hadn't heard of this team before. I hadn't heard of Metalist Kharkiv before either and that was a really enjoyable draw.

For Sky customers, here are the links to record the game and build-up.

HD link - http://tv.sky.com/tv-guide#/programme/detail/6534/648
SD link - http://tv.sky.com/tv-guide#/programme/detail/6272/527

You probably wouldn't be saying that if you were still in the UK. Every website you visit is now logged and kept by the ISP for a year. If you visit a torrent site, it's on record. It's quite scary.

I'll admit, I hadn't heard of this team before. I hadn't heard of Metalist Kharkiv before either and that was a really enjoyable draw.

For Sky customers, here are the links to record the game and build-up.

HD link - http://tv.sky.com/tv-guide#/programme/detail/6534/648

SD link - http://tv.sky.com/tv-guide#/programme/detail/6272/527

:o

Torrents and downloading are legal in Switzerland, just illegal to upload.

Anyway, I'll be watching on ITV4 :)

I hadn't heard of Metalist Kharkiv before either and that was a really enjoyable draw.

Not if you spent most of the first half in a crush on the Bullens Road it wasn't :dry:.

And then when I finally got in we got a 1-1 draw v nine men and AJ missed two pens; not exactly the best European night at Goodison.

With players at all different stages of pre-season any guesses on lineup?

Pickford, Sandro, Holgate just getting into the action. Martina joined last week. Difficult to guess the 7 subs as well - many left out.

Pickford

Kenny Keane Williams Baines

Schneiderlin Gueye Davies

Klaassen Rooney Mirallas

Subs: Stek Martina Jags Barry DCL Dowell Lookman

Left out: Besic Holgate Connolly Lennon McCarthy Sandro

With players at all different stages of pre-season any guesses on lineup?

Pickford, Sandro, Holgate just getting into the action. Martina joined last week. Difficult to guess the 7 subs as well - many left out.

Pickford

Kenny Keane Williams Baines

Schneiderlin Gueye Davies

Klaassen Rooney Mirallas

Subs: Stek Martina Jags Barry DCL Dowell Lookman

Left out: Besic Holgate Connolly Lennon McCarthy Sandro

Only change I would make is having Sandro on the bench at least.

Not really seen the reason to

Some people value their privacy more than others and there are more advantages a to a VPN then hiding your browser history. Iuse the net a lot, I have legit Netflix and a VPN let's me get access to shows that are restricted to the US only. Most people are luddites though or are brainwashed to follow the narrative "if you've nothing to hide"

Only change I would make is having Sandro on the bench at least.

Should have clarified it's what I'm guessing the lineup will be - not necessarily what I'd like to see. Have a feeling Sandro and Holgate aren't deemed ready by RK. Complete speculation obviously.

Yeah I'll just find a stream not a big deal, I don't own a tv but my parents do so I watch the televised matches at their place.

I can't find anything in the US. I might have to look into the VPN....

Some people value their privacy more than others and there are more advantages a to a VPN then hiding your browser history. Iuse the net a lot, I have legit Netflix and a VPN let's me get access to shows that are restricted to the US only. Most people are luddites though or are brainwashed to follow the narrative "if you've nothing to hide"

Off topic, but what VPN do you use/recommend Paul?

Off topic, but what VPN do you use/recommend Paul?

I'm in Australia and use Private Internet Access. Couple of dollars a month. Small footprint and easy configuration at the start, then simply select location and logon. For more #snowden, pay for it using a prepaid credit card paid for with cash.

Missed watching us in Europe, even if it's a qualifier for Europa. Hope Rooney has a cracker.

Is there really no alcohol served at EL matches??

Only at half time, which is stupid because it forces people to head down 5 mins before the half ends and neck a pint in 10-15mins.

I'm in Australia and use Private Internet Access. Couple of dollars a month. Small footprint and easy configuration at the start, then simply select location and logon. For more #snowden, pay for it using a prepaid credit card paid for with cash.

Missed watching us in Europe, even if it's a qualifier for Europa. Hope Rooney has a cracker.

I use PIA too and would recommend it.

Is there really no alcohol served at EL matches??

Certainly was the case in the past, don't understand the reasoning. Don't recall the bars being open at half time either Matt, but maybe I just assumed they were still closed and stayed in my seat.

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/3pmi1j/does_the_alcohol_ban_help_or_hurt_european/?st=j5l0ai3i&sh=6b449480

http://www.claretandhugh.info/alcohol-banned-from-olympic-stadium/

Certainly was the case in the past, don't understand the reasoning. Don't recall the bars being open at half time either Matt, but maybe I just assumed they were still closed and stayed in my seat.

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/3pmi1j/does_the_alcohol_ban_help_or_hurt_european/?st=j5l0ai3i&sh=6b449480

http://www.claretandhugh.info/alcohol-banned-from-olympic-stadium/

Pretty sure there was beer a plenty at Berns stadium, but I might be wrong

Pretty sure there was beer a plenty at Berns stadium, but I might be wrong

Not overly bothered really because I'm driving this time rather than being on the coach so half time beer would be a non-starter anyway :D.

(while I obviously sympathise with those adversely affected :P)

The fact I'm fretting about there being no beer probably means I need to take a hard look at myself...

:lol:
Not really, it is kind of an integral part of the experience; different when you're taking kids but Josh is 21 now so a bit different from these days!
post-1126-0-14629700-1501085868_thumb.jpg

So up for this; got screwed by traffic when we came up earlier in the year so only just made kick-off. Leaving at 12.00 today allowing eight hours for a 250 mile journey. Taking no chances.

I'm definitely going in to the ground as early as possible to drink it all in. I always do for the first home game.