Latchford9

Stoke

My girlfriend woke me up and as a 3-days belated birthday present had breakfast ready with blue balloons, blue and white streamers and a retro 1966 FA cup winners shirt with an Everton ball.

Maybe the one time I'll be happy win or lose.

Nice one.

My girlfriend woke me up and as a 3-days belated birthday present had breakfast ready with blue balloons, blue and white streamers and a retro 1966 FA cup winners shirt with an Everton ball.

Maybe the one time I'll be happy win or lose.

Take good care of her. This brings a tear to my eye.

Gana pulling he strings again. Morgan doing his best to slow the pace down as usual.

Would much rather see Davies on than Schneiderlin at home.

I see it the other way. Schneiderlin controlling the game and Gana doing his best give the ball back to the opposition.

I see it the other way. Schneiderlin controlling the game and Gana doing his best give the ball back to the opposition.

Fair enough.

I just think Schneids does the easy passes average. But any player can do that. Gana has set up a shooting opportunity and had a shot hinself, and continued to move the ball forward.

I dont see what Morgan does for us.

But like you say, people see the game differently.

Sloppy from both sides. Stoke playing like thugs fouls left and right.

Experimental lineup. Koeman really likes DCL

Wasted out there though. Decent outlet for us with Pickforda kicking.

How have they lined up lads? Just seen the line up....DCL cannot be RWB...not a chance.

Just about to board my plane...making the most of limited time here!!!

Where you off to?

Where you off to?

Mallorca...i think...santa ponsa.

Anyway...got to go. Phones off and all that.

Hope he changes it at half time. Sounds crap in Everton radio. It makes no sense how DCL has been squeezed in.

Laters!

Not as bad as some are making out for our opening premier half.

We controlled the game and created a few shooting opportunities. Klaassen has looked much better than in friendly, easy to see why people compare him to Naismith with his constant movement and hard work.

Sandro works very hard, but seems to get bundled over so much. Not sure if this is rough treatment or him being a bit lightweight.

DCL, is effective and a good outlet.

Gana is at the heart of everything.

Keane is looking a very astute defender without standing out.

Overall a quiet but solid start. Hopefully with a decent half time we can step up in the second half.

Not as bad as some are making out for our opening premier half.

We controlled the game and created a few shooting opportunities. Klaassen has looked much better than in friendly, easy to see why people compare him to Naismith with his constant movement and hard work.

Sandro works very hard, but seems to get bundled over so much. Not sure if this is rough treatment or him being a bit lightweight.

DCL, is effective and a good outlet.

Gana is at the heart of everything.

Keane is looking a very astute defender without standing out.

Overall a quiet but solid start. Hopefully with a decent half time we can step up in the second half.

I think he actually likes the physical side and it's a combo of not shying away from challenges but also expecting to get the fouls.

I was very critical of Koeman last season mainly because of his selections, and how he set the team up to play, what I've witnessed in the European games and so far today hasn't changed my mind.

The guys out of his depth, it's truly unbelievable what he's doing.

We have been in control of the game but fans are right to notice that Koeman has made a bizarre selection.

Idrissa Gueye can boss the midfield but he is wide right. Calvert Lewin should be played as a striker where he is at his best.

Either he has to pull Jags, who has had a shakey start, and put a right back on; or he pulls DCL for Holgate or Martina.

Whoever gets hauled off can feel aggrieved, this is down to some bad selection from the manager.

Schneiderlin has been gash. Looks like he's been in the bevvies. Not reading the game at all and keeps turning backwards killing the pace of the play.

Klaassen's movement is great but the players behind him are letting him down by my getting the ball forward fast enough. That said Fletcher has been a class above closing space similar to how Gareth Barry does it for us.

Keane is far from convincing lacks conviction when he goes for the ball. Gentle giant.

I think he actually likes the physical side and it's a combo of not shying away from challenges but also expecting to get the fouls.

I think he would have expected a dozen free kicks in Spain by now. He will have to get used to refs giving him nothing unless he plays for the shite or the Arse.