IGNORED

Sevilla (Home Friendly) Sunday August 6th

markjazzbassist

This is a big match for me. 3 in a row Europa winner turned perennial Champions League participant doing it the right way through Monchi (now gone to Roma) building young talented players buying young and selling high. Attractive football as well.

Should be a great match, they just beat Arsenal 2-1 with N'Zonzi striking a really nice goal.

Great test before the season starts as I expect them to be tougher than Stoke so it should be a good reality check before the season starts.

This is a big match for me. 3 in a row Europa winner turned perennial Champions League participant doing it the right way through Monchi (now gone to Roma) building young talented players buying young and selling high. Attractive football as well.

Should be a great match, they just beat Arsenal 2-1 with N'Zonzi striking a really nice goal.

Great test before the season starts as I expect them to be tougher than Stoke so it should be a good reality check before the season starts.

No way is any friendly going to be tougher than any premier league match. Hopefully it'll be entertaining/encouraging but the result will be meaningless.

I imagine we will make a few changes for this.

I doubt Rooney, Klaasen, Schneiderlin, Baines or Williams will start.

I wouldnt expect more than 45 mins from Sandro either.

I hope we get to see DCL start up front, 90 mins for Kenny and Lookman too.

Ghoat no idea sorry, I'm away on vacation this weekend.

Mike I mean they have a better side and players.

I know mate but its importance and intensity is nowt compared to the Stoke game, given the next four league fixtures Stoke is an essential win; Sevilla the result means nothing.

Would like to have seen Gana,get him in for our next 2 matches and he should be sharp to do the inevitable job he is going to do the 4 games after Stoke.

As for that I'm happy. Pleased to see DCL in the squad after his performance last time out. Only drama is he's been shifted over to the wing (presumably).

I like our line up too depending on how those front 3 line up. DCL up top and the other 2 supporting from wide would be great.

Looks a strong Sevilla lineup too but I think a fair few of them played yesterday.

I expect a lot of changes from both sides at half time.

Stek and Robles both on the bench.!!

Edit .. how is this on our official site ..

omments will be moderated before publising)

Submit

Starting XI - Everton: Jagielka, Pickford, Schneiderlin, Baines, Keane, Ramirez, Rooney, Klaassen, Davies, Calvert-Lewin, Holgate

Sevilla: Pickford, Schneiderlin, Baines, Keane, Jagielka, Ramirez, Rooney, Klaassen, Davies, Calvert-Lewin, Holgate

Edited by Bill

Stek and Robles both on the bench.!!

I know, are we really that short on players to come in? also we have 2 RB on the bench and are playing a CB at RB, has Koeman got that little confidence in them, because he brought Martina in only the other week, if he's that bad then Ronald needs to have a look at himself imo.