IGNORED

Predict our result: 2017/2018 season

Cornish Steve

I'm getting as slow as our defence (I know, it's not funny!). I was finally able to get last week's prediction scores done this evening on a train to Manhattan.

Congratulations to Bill, who scored an 8-pointer and demolished everyone else. Not only did he predict the correct score, but he was (quite remarkably) the only one of us to predict that Everton would not score. Despite those 8 points, though, Bill was unable to catch MikeO, who wins for the month of October. For the season, three people are tied for the lead: barryj, chalkpie, and Peter H. MikeO is just a point behind them. Per prediction, Peter H has a clear lead.
m1WEGUM.jpg

On 04/11/2017 at 05:26, Cornish Steve said:

I'm getting as slow as our defence (I know, it's not funny!). I was finally able to get last week's prediction scores done this evening on a train to Manhattan.

Congratulations to Bill, who scored an 8-pointer and demolished everyone else. Not only did he predict the correct score, but he was (quite remarkably) the only one of us to predict that Everton would not score. Despite those 8 points, though, Bill was unable to catch MikeO, who wins for the month of October. For the season, three people are tied for the lead: barryj, chalkpie, and Peter H. MikeO is just a point behind them. Per prediction, Peter H has a clear lead.
m1WEGUM.jpg

If there were points for predicting no score, I'd have been doing 0 goals for the last couple of months. 

Fantastic score today, and two of us predicted the result - if not the first scorer. Yours truly wins out, though, for identifying DC-L as one of the scorers. Notably, AidanLewis failed to predict while chalkpie and MikeO failed to score any points. It hasn't made much difference for the season, though: barryj leads Peter H by a point, with chalkpie and MikeO tied for third. Per prediction, Peter H retains his lead.
FhOHMrm.jpg