Stoke 1 - 2 Everton

Tosun

2 hours ago, efc1111 said:

Stoke 1-2 Everton
Tosun

:worship:

Everton 3 - 0 Man City

Walcott

we beat them once we can do it again  with a little help from the crowd and a prayer

Congratulations to efc1111, nyblue23, and TonkaRoost for scoring a 10-pointer this week. This may be the first time that three people have scored 10 points for the same game. This means that TonkaRoost leads for the month of March with just one game to go. For the season, it's getting close again as aaron's lead is cut in half. nyblue23 has cut into aaron's lead per prediction, too.

It's interesting the note that "the wisdom of crowds" is once again coming to the fore. Our average prediction each week (TT Average) is now in the top four for all categories.

69NAjdT.png

Congratulations to efc1111, nyblue23, and TonkaRoost for scoring a 10-pointer this week. This may be the first time that three people have scored 10 points for the same game. This means that TonkaRoost leads for the month of March with just one game to go. For the season, it's getting close again as aaron's lead is cut in half. nyblue23 has cut into aaron's lead per prediction, too.
It's interesting the note that "the wisdom of crowds" is once again coming to the fore. Our average prediction each week (TT Average) is now in the top four for all categories.
69NAjdT.png
Not a lot separating the top 6!

9 minutes ago, aaron said:

imagine if I had not forgotten to predict, top with 4 less games...:P

Your attention deficit problem is factored in to my plan to keep the crowd happy:D.

It's like playing Monopoly with the grand-kids, sometimes you make "bad decisions" on purpose;).  Honest:unsure:.

8 hours ago, Droobie said:

1-3

Bolasie

5 minutes ago, tonkaroost said:

emoji122.pngemoji122.pngemoji122.png

Didn't see that one, ten pointers coming thick and fast now.....just wish I could buy one:(.

Didn't see that one, ten pointers coming thick and fast now.....just wish I could buy one.
I predicted 3-1 to Citeh and almost put down Bolasie, but he rarely scores.

So I put down Tosun, and of course he scores today.