IGNORED

Predict our result: 2017/2018 season

Cornish Steve

53 minutes ago, chalkpie said:

Red Shite 3 - 1 EFC

Rooney

I really hate to do it mates, but that Salah fella just has a very persistent manner of finding the back of the net, and usually its the opponents net.  God, I hope I'm wrong on this prediction and score a big fat zero. 

No need to apologise, anyone who predicts an Everton win needs to be sectioned. I don't think you'll get more than zero sadly.

1 minute ago, MikeO said:

No need to apologise, anyone who predicts an Everton win needs to be sectioned. I think you'll get more than zero sadly.

The only thing I can think of is that Big Sam miraculously works some magic this week and tightens up the back as to either keep a clean sheet or keep it to just one from Salah or Coutinho, and at the other end Rooney, DCL, Niasse, and/or the Blue Viking have the flippin' match of their lives in front of the Anfield crowd. Dreamers can dream and only time will tell, good sir. It has been a while since we've had a proper win in the Derby right? 

23 minutes ago, chalkpie said:

The only thing I can think of is that Big Sam miraculously works some magic this week and tightens up the back as to either keep a clean sheet or keep it to just one from Salah or Coutinho, and at the other end Rooney, DCL, Niasse, and/or the Blue Viking have the flippin' match of their lives in front of the Anfield crowd. Dreamers can dream and only time will tell, good sir. It has been a while since we've had a proper win in the Derby right? 

Sounds suspiciously like you have hope chalkpie; the guys in white coats are on their way.

Liverpool 1 - 1 Everton

Williams

Ive got a funny feeling that this is going to be a very tight and boring match.  Pretty sure Everton will park the bus and hope for the best. Williams will put us in the lead after a corner and Liverpool will get their goal in the last 5 minutes. It will probably feel like a loss.

If your name is Pete, you won this week. Congratulations to Peter H and pete0 for predicting the correct score - but not the goalscorer. For the month of December, aaron maintains a sizable lead. For the season, it's now a 4-way tie (aaron, barryj, MikeO, and Peter H), with chalkpie just one point behind. For the season average, aaron and barryj remain tied for the lead.

QKmJdsa.png