IGNORED

What's on your slip?

I tend to avoid using us in bets, it's double the headache if it goes tits up

I know but I feel I know us better than any other team. Should make it the most informed bet I have really. The biggest question is what Stoke team turn up, I can kind of predict what we are going to do its just hard predicting whether that will be enough against whichever Stoke side turns up.

Winning is winning ☺️. I've started just (well mostly) doing £5 accas. Was getting a little carried away last season with the in play.

I'm very disciplined. I have a £5 both teams to score and a £5 accumilator. If the cash out gets over £100 more often than not I cash out. I never put any extra on.

I'm not really a big gambler, I just enjoy tthe football betting as a bit of interest because invariably I'm watching it anyway.

I'm very disciplined. I have a £5 both teams to score and a £5 accumilator. If the cash out gets over £100 more often than not I cash out. I never put any extra on.

I'm not really a big gambler, I just enjoy tthe football betting as a bit of interest because invariably I'm watching it anyway.

Best way to be ☺️. I'm a little better than I used to be. Barely touch the bandits any more as they are rigged worse than ever now.

I hate the cash out function, but don't have enough money to lay the bets myself usually. Won over a grand on an accas last year and was sweating a little in the first half Arsenal v West ham I think. Arsenal kept having chances and missing them. Think it was 1 nil at half time and the cash out was rubbish. Luckily they then went on to spank them.

Best way to be ☺️. I'm a little better than I used to be. Barely touch the bandits any more as they are rigged worse than ever now.

I hate the cash out function, but don't have enough money to lay the bets myself usually. Won over a grand on an accas last year and was sweating a little in the first half Arsenal v West ham I think. Arsenal kept having chances and missing them. Think it was 1 nil at half time and the cash out was rubbish. Luckily they then went on to spank them.

I can't get 5 teams up never mind enough to win a grand. I'm the worlds worst gambler but I do enjoy a little bet.

Arsenal losing have softened the blow of Pompey drawing now also ?

Coventry let me down on an eight fold accy £2 would have seen £480ish

Fulham let me down on an eleven fold BTTS return was similar to the top one

It's early doors so just having the odd one with little research atm as it's hard to gauge who's who

Next week I'll do what I've always done

2x variable 6 fold Win only £2

10 fold BTTS £2

5 fold BTTS & Win £2

And a fucking bonkers 8 fold BTTS & Win £2 that will net me daft money, he hopes!

what about boxing? ever bet on that?

I don't really class it as a boxing match to be honest more of a circus type spectacle but Mayweather in between rounds 4-6 is worth a dabble at 9/2 or rounds 7-9 if you fancy his stamina

Although the rounds are longer in MMA it isn't a pacey as Boxing imo and I think it will show when he starts missing and exerting to much energy

Floyd will pepper him with shots and he'll miss the majority of counters and I think he'll either quit on his stool or the towel will come in

Edited by EFC-Paul

Mayweather has knocked 3 people out in his career. Back him to win on points. Odds will be shite but that's the most likely outcome. I will have money on Mcgregor KO (which round, im not too sure, leaning towards 6th) and Mayweather points.

No chance McGregor will last twelve rounds he will either gas out or be stopped imo

Paulie Malignaggi was knocked down in the 11th / 12th round in sparring. He will be conditioned to last. Don't forget he is a trained fighter already.

Paulie was very poor on the undercard for the Bellew Haye fight. If McGregor struggled against him I can't see this being anymore than a show like when Mayweather give Ricky Hatton a go.

Paulie Malignaggi was knocked down in the 11th / 12th round in sparring. He will be conditioned to last. Don't forget he is a trained fighter already.

One of the softest punchers I've ever seen who relied solely on speed and conditioning non of which he had as he was badly out of shape plus no one has seen the full twelve rounds just doctored footage from McGregor's camp, Van Heerden gave him a hiding who's shite

Sparring is a whole different ball game believe me I know and the lad was spanked by Egginton who's European level at best in six rounds

The pace of boxing is far higher and engaging than MMA, I like McGregor but he's fucked it

Mayweather isn't going to set the tempo though, McGregor is. It will be a case of whether McGregor fucks himself over by trying to land too many too soon.

Regardless of whether it's boxing or mma, McGregor and his camp know exactly what they are doing with his fitness and I have no doubt they can go 12 rounds at Mayweather's pace. If he goes all guns blazing for the first 4 then like any boxer, he will be snagged at the end.

I hope McGregor wins but I expect Mayweather to wear him down late. (7-12)