IGNORED

Our 4 Best Players..

WTW

McCarthy?

He is good (when not injured) but would you say he is better than Gana or Morgan?

When fit I don't even think it's close.

Schneiderlin is good but I can see why united let him go. Very one footed but does the basics very well. That said you don't have to be spectacular in that position.

As for Gana, McCarthy matches him for energy but offers so much more when it comes to playing. Helps set a tempo whereas Gana kills it.

Daft question. How is Pickford a better (or worse) player than Sandro?

Bit like choosing your favourite professional who works on your house and picking between glazier, builder, carpenter, gas fitter, electrician, gardener, au pair, plumber, cook and butler. They all do different jobs.

Trust you to be awkward ;)

Bit like choosing your favourite professional who works on your house and picking between glazier, builder, carpenter, gas fitter, electrician, gardener, au pair, plumber, cook and butler. They all do different jobs.

I think about it as in comparison to other players in the same position. So which ones would get in the most teams that are above us.

Well If I had an au pair she would be my favourite, no contest.

Gana

Rooney

Morgan

Keane

Very close:

Coleman

Mirallas

Barkley on a good day

Could be but just dont know yet:

Klaassen

Sandro

The youth that will be the best soon:

Davies

DCL

Lookman

The has been best but still very good:

Barry

Baines

The has been and are very replaceable:

Jags

Lennon

McCarthy

Edited by Peter H

Our 4 best players last season were Lukaku, Barkley, Coleman, Gueye. One's gone, one's looking to follow, one's injured until the New Year (at the earliest) and one may find himself on the bench a lot more this season! Basically, it's a massive season for change - let's hope the business we've done has improved us - I hope and think it will.