IGNORED

Manchester City (Away) Monday August 21st

markjazzbassist

Is Sandro still not fit? I'd have him ahead of Mirallas.

Not sure about Sandro, but if fit, I'd guess Koeman might start him instead of DCL. Or maybe I mean I'd prefer a fit Sandro to replace DCL rather than Mirallas as starter.

Anyhow, if fit, I'd think Sandro and Sigurdsson would both play some. Surely Koeman will use all 3 subs, given the very quick time turnaround plus travel to Split. If 4 matches in 11 days is tough, then 3 in just under 7 days, with substantial travel, is even tougher.

Are you in the "total" area Mark? I was in about a 95% area when we had one here in 1999, spooky stuff.

It's 97% here in the Atlanta area. Early this morning, though, my wife drove our younger daughter back to university in Nashville, and it's going to be 100% there.

I remember a total eclipse from my childhood in Cornwall. What struck me at the time was the sudden and complete silence: no bird song, no nothing.

It's 97% here in the Atlanta area. Early this morning, though, my wife drove our younger daughter back to university in Nashville, and it's going to be 100% there.

I remember a total eclipse from my childhood in Cornwall. What struck me at the time was the sudden and complete silence: no bird song, no nothing.

About same in Montgomery. Should be in next 15-20 mins, there is kinda weird tint to the sky already. My dog doesn't seem to really care. Maybe if she looks at the sun with will fix her cataracts?