IGNORED

Manchester City (Away) Monday August 21st

markjazzbassist

I seriously question the footballing nouse of some on here.

The fact we weren't out the match after 30 minutes is a miracle. Yet it's being hailed as a tactical masterpiece by Ron...

No it's not. We rode our luck big time and the ref made a rod for his own back with 2 poor decisions against Morgan and Davies.

We've had one shot on target.

I would take Morgan off and get gylfi on if he's fit enough.

Agree.

Second half ..replace Morgan Schneiderlin with Davy Klaassen ......MS and davis is already on a yellow and both the players do not dare put one wrong foot for obvious reasons..

I'd rather replace Davies with GS. Schneiderlein is a more important player for us, particularly with the lead and I'd trust Gylfi's experience and workrate over Klassen in his second PL game in a high pressure spot.

I actually think we have looked a bit all at sea in the back 3 and in midfield. If we lose the ball in transition we are caught 3 v 3 or similar and have the pace of City against the aging legs of Jags and Williams. I still have no idea how Jags made up that ground, saved a clear cut chance.

It will be interesting to see what they do after the break as they will have to change it. Maybe go 441?

Give it up... we're you hailing the great tactics when they had 3 one on ones?

Inviting a team like that to attack is just daft.... it's the same tactics moyes employed when we got dicked by arsenal 6 and 7 goals.

Same tactics mou and conte use and win trophies everywhere. It's not every match for us just a plan B. Your hatred of koeman knows no bounds. We could play naked I don't give a fuck i want a win that's all. which we are doing currently.

Koeman knows pep, they have a dinner every week, he knows we can't play all out attack to beat them. Just like how mou used to beat them at Real.

I seriously question the footballing nouse of some on here.

The fact we weren't out the match after 30 minutes is a miracle. Yet it's being hailed as a tactical masterpiece by Ron...

No it's not. We rode our luck big time and the ref made a rod for his own back with 2 poor decisions against Morgan and Davies.

We've had one shot on target.

I would take Morgan off and get gylfi on if he's fit enough.

Said the man who thinks Lukaku is shit, there favourites to win the league we've dug in frustrated them and nicked the goal, if your not happy with that then to boa.

Same tactics mou and conte use and win trophies everywhere. It's not every match for us just a plan B. Your hatred of koeman knows no bounds. We could play naked I don't give a fuck i want a win that's all. which we are doing currently.

Koeman knows pep, they have a dinner every week, he knows we can't play all out attack to beat them. Just like how mou used to beat them at Real.

Am for the umpteenth time I don't hate koeman. I have reservations about him.

Your need to spout shit knows no boundaries.

Dinner date tactics... ffs

Just watch the fuckin game lads instead of trying to be the bigger keyboard warrior.

If we win Ugly, we win ugly. Can't be pretty every game. 3 points is 3 points. And we really need them with what's coming up.

We've got a bit of luck, it's still going to be tough. Let's hope for the 3 points and leave trying to prove who's the best football know fucking everything until after the game. Or never preferably.

I like DCL - he improves with each game. Playing very well again today. However, I do not at all like the behaviour in the Walker red card.

Rooney, I know he scored, but I don't think this is the right game for him with how we are set up. He's lacking the pace we need when we attack and looks goosed much earlier than normal.

It's a good hard performance by our boys. Clearly come to defend solid and hold them up as much as possible but we've rode our luck for a 10 minute period...and then hot our luck!!!

Keep it solid and sensible 2nd half. Ugly results are just as important as pretty 4 nillers. 3 points are 3 points.

I imagine it'll be a wild second half as it goes on. They are gonna have to throw bodies forward at some point and, down a man, there will be opportunities for us countering. I would argue that Because Rooney makes such good decisions and finds those pockets of space he'll be important in those moments.

Said the man who thinks Lukaku is shit, there favourites to win the league we've dug in frustrated them and nicked the goal, if your not happy with that then to boa.

Go and do the dishes or something. More interesting than trolling. What the fuck has lukaku got to do with this?

I get the impression you don't give a shit. Trolling more interesting than the game. I've seen your sort come and go.

We won't win many against the big boys setting up how we did to start. But I can see why koeman has done it, lots of energy and organised defensive player.

Also - id be irate if we had a player sent off for those challenges despite walker being a grub. Just because the ref got it wrong doesn't mean it's right to send one of ours off and we lose a player for the weeks to come.

Am for the umpteenth time I don't hate koeman. I have reservations about him.

Your need to spout shit knows no boundaries.

Dinner date tactics... ffs

Talk about people spouting shit!

Take your vile attitude off here you moron and get onto another forum where they can listen to your constant drivel, moaning and hostility.

Probably a bit soft but Walker has no business throwing his shoulder like that on a yellow and 40 yards from goal. Made the referee make a decision and sometimes they are going to make the wrong one.

True, but on the replay I saw deliberate obstruction. Can't remember if that's a yellow or not, but it was deliberate.

Sterling coming on for City...

Go and do the dishes or something. More interesting than trolling. What the fuck has lukaku got to do with this?

I get the impression you don't give a shit. Trolling more interesting than the game. I've seen your sort come and go.

Haf - I have respect for you and in no way attacking you.

But it's the highness that you hold your own opinion above that of anyone else's that makes you this target.

We won't win many against the big boys setting up how we did to start. But I can see why koeman has done it, lots of energy and organised defensive player.

Also - id be irate if we had a player sent off for those challenges despite walker being a grub. Just because the ref got it wrong doesn't mean it's right to send one of ours off and we lose a player for the weeks to come.

I don't mind the first yellow on Walker. He came in dangerously and you don't need to make contact in those situations for it to be a foul.

If I did the dishes you would only brag you could do them better.

I don't mind the first yellow on Walker. He came in dangerously and you don't need to make contact in those situations for it to be a foul.

If it were baines we would be saying he slid to block ? All in all I've seen worse go and trying not to look at it in a biased fashion.

Anyways we needed a bit of luck, now let's see what we're about because this is a huge chance for 3 points.