IGNORED

Leander Dendoncker

Barry's Gone, McCarthy will/should go. Besic is a more like for like swap for the Gueye CM position (or CB apparently), or a 3rd back up at DCM.

This kid would be a very good #2 to Schneiderlin, sweeping and starting from the back. Only 22.

We should not sign another DM. With too many DMs on the books, Koeman will be tempted to play two at the same time. I know that he plays Morgan and Gana but Gana is a more forward midfielder in my eyes. Gana presses higher up and Morgan cleans upp behind him. All while Gylfi will supply the forwards. Will be solid with plenty of good backup already on the books.

No more DMs please.

We should not sign another DM. With too many DMs on the books, Koeman will be tempted to play two at the same time. I know that he plays Morgan and Gana but Gana is a more forward midfielder in my eyes. Gana presses higher up and Morgan cleans upp behind him. All while Gylfi will supply the forwards. Will be solid with plenty of good backup already on the books.

No more DMs please.

Morgan out with a red card is exactly the sort of scenario I was talking about. No back 3 or 4 shielding, deep lying playmaker to step in and replace. Would definitely have Dendoncker, and move on McCarthy.

Morgan out with a red card is exactly the sort of scenario I was talking about. No back 3 or 4 shielding, deep lying playmaker to step in and replace. Would definitely have Dendoncker, and move on McCarthy.

We have Besic and McCarthy already. One of them needs to leave before adding a new CM

I wouldn't. McCarthy is definitely the better player right now. The only reason to pick Dendoncker ahead of McCarthy is because he's younger and might become the better player.

I wouldn't. McCarthy is definitely the better player right now. The only reason to pick Dendoncker ahead of McCarthy is because he's younger and might become the better player.

McCarthy's legs are fucked, he will always put Ireland above Everton when it risks his health, and has pissed off Koeman. He has no future here.

• 4 years later...