IGNORED

Who gets relegated this year?

Of the newly promoted teams, I think Newcastle will be fine, but Huddersfield will be near the danger zone and I'm not sure about Brighton (they could be near bottom or close to Newcastle).

I don't really think Burnley have added much, so with some injuries/poor luck, they could definitely go down, but Dyche knows how to get them organized and play well.

I think Swansea and Palace are in serious danger. West Ham, Watford, and West Brom definitely aren't a gaurantee to stay up.

My bottom three though:

Huddersfield

Swansea

Burnley

I thought all of the promoted sides did well last weekend. It will be interesting to see how they get on.

I would love to see Newcastle go down, Crystal Palace don't look the greatest and haven't bought well. Plus both of these have had AllarDyce before and he won't go back!

I thought all of the promoted sides did well last weekend. It will be interesting to see how they get on.

I would love to see Newcastle go down, Crystal Palace don't look the greatest and haven't bought well. Plus both of these have had AllarDyce before and he won't go back!

Quite often the case, isn't it? Then they tend to start running out of steam pretty quickly

Newcastle and Palace are certainly making the early case for their respective relegations. Wow, both sides have shown nothing so far this season.

That's what you get when you stick with a shit manager (West Ham) and hire a shit manager (Palace).

Two managers a lot of our fans would've loved here.

That's what you get when you stick with a shit manager (West Ham) and hire a shit manager (Palace).

Hands up, I'd have had Bilic based on his time as Croatia manager and how good Beskitas looked on that Europa run they had - looked a good shout too after his first season at West Ham... how wrong it seems I was!!!

Funny you say that, because there were many shouts of trying to bring in Bilic while he was still managing Croatia and De Boer was arguably one of the most popular names for us to get after Martinez.

Would be shocking to see West Ham go given their move into the new stadium and "more ambitious" attitude

Hands up, I'd have had Bilic based on his time as Croatia manager and how good Beskitas looked on that Europa run they had - looked a good shout too after his first season at West Ham... how wrong it seems I was!!!

I just never got the hype with Bilic. I don't even know why, just a gut feeling.

Funny you say that, because there were many shouts of trying to bring in Bilic while he was still managing Croatia and De Boer was arguably one of the most popular names for us to get after Martinez.

Would be shocking to see West Ham go given their move into the new stadium and "more ambitious" attitude

Shocking and fucking hilarious :lol:. Their deluded fans think they've had a better transfer window than us.

I just never got the hype with Bilic. I don't even know why, just a gut feeling.

Shocking and fucking hilarious :lol:. Their deluded fans think they've had a better transfer window than us.

Obviously being on the wrong side of the pond isolates me from a lot of fan groups bar social media, but it does seem that West Ham and Newcastle take the prize for having deluded fan bases.

I think people love the quotable, guitar playing, cigarette smoking man that is Bilic, but I don't think he's cut out to manage in a top league. Probably belongs managing one of the big clubs in Turkey, Portugal, Greece, etc.