IGNORED

Hajduk Split (Europa League Leg 2) [Away] Thursday August 24th

markjazzbassist

We head in with a 2-0 advantage and they have no away goals. An early goal would make it near impossible to win for them. I think we go for it straight from the gate and try and kill their home advantage. Fans will be wild i'm sure. Same lineup as the first leg for me except Sandro in for lookman.

Pickford

Martina Keane Williams Baines

Klaassen Schneiderlin Gana

Sandro Rooney Mirallas

Yep, I don't envy any of our lot going over there. There'll be a lot of trouble.

Inside the ground will be fine, our fans will be put in a cage it'll be before and after that will be moody as fuck. Shame really as their economy could do with a day trip spending thousands of pounds in the local cafes and restaurants.

Some of our younger lads thinking they're going for a scrap are gonna be in for a massive wake up call- they will run in packs of 30 plus and they'll fill anyone in who they stumble across- absolute animals and stuck in the late 70s early 80s

Were there any afters following yesterday's scuffles?

After the game I watched a load of people take glass bottles out of bins and go racing away into the streets, and then shortly after a lot of policemen and policewomen were running too. Something happened, but don't know if it was their fans.

I left 10 minutes early to get away from the inevitable, a 10 and 8 year old in tow- I was taking zero chances.

I'd be amazed if they didn't lock the Split fans in but I'm not sure if they did- the police helicopter was circling furiously over Walton Ln ways as we were walking up Carisbrook Rd though.

I left 10 minutes early to get away from the inevitable, a 10 and 8 year old in tow- I was taking zero chances.

I'd be amazed if they didn't lock the Split fans in but I'm not sure if they did- the police helicopter was circling furiously over Walton Ln ways as we were walking up Carisbrook Rd though.

Yeah I left 5 minutes before the end, one to escape the inevitable as I had a 6 year old with me and to escape Vernon Sangster car park hell. Worst car park to ever try and get out from after a match that

Pretty sure Hajduk will be fined and ordered to play the next match behind closed doors, which is a shame. Considering this is their second misconduct this campaign after making trouble against Levski, they were fined and their stadium was partially closed against Brondby. I think the toughest sanctions are inevitable this time.

Pad and Aaron paint a picture of what our game is more about these days. A lot of effort has been made to make football a real family gig.

The hooligan side of it still exists here, but it's away from the games due to CCTV etc.

Abroad, the 'Ultra' side of it is a massive part of the culture. I think some real powerful Ultras even have a say in club matters in some countries. They are worth a decent amount in gate £££.

Now, the English are always a target abroad because of past reputations and also because we are a bit of a c*nt country at the higher levels. But most people travelling are genuine fans as the trouble makers have long time been banned. But we do like a drink, we do like a sing song and, left alone, we'll do it on our own white happily. But it only takes on knob head to kick it all off. And there's always one knob head.

Spoke to Grandson yesterday, asked him about the Hajduk Split game. He said that they were held up in traffic for so long on the M6 that they turned around and went home. They travel to all the games from Nottingham and have had several long journeys but this is the first time in 2 years that they have had to give up.

Spoke to Grandson yesterday, asked him about the Hajduk Split game. He said that they were held up in traffic for so long on the M6 that they turned around and went home. They travel to all the games from Nottingham and have had several long journeys but this is the first time in 2 years that they have had to give up.

I heard the traffic report on that one on the radio and suspected it would happen to many. Road is a complete joke at the moment; last two times we've been up it's been a car park for miles and we only just made the Watford KO at the end of last season by coming off early and going via the airport, even though we always leave hours before we "should" need to. 100% sure that until it's sorted we'll be coming up the previous day and booking a hotel, not worth the stress.

Me and my lad have had a few issues traveling up. Think we missed the first 15 minutes of the Friday night Palace game last season. Now if/when we make it up we tend to stop at my mums the night before.

Any of you local lads got a spare room :P? I'm fully house trained.

ok here is my ammended lineup then

Pickford

Holgate Keane Jags Baines

Klaassen Schneiderlin Gana

Gylfi

Rooney DCL

Rooney needs a rest if we are going to play him on Sunday, same for Jags.

Lookman caused them no shortage of problems last time out, and with his pace, and them pushing forward for goals he could really hurt them so he should play..

Pickford

Holgate Keane Williams Baines

Besic Davies Morgan (easier to spell)

Sandro DCL Lookman

Bench of Jags, Gana, Rooney, Martina, Gylfi, Mirallis and Stek gives quality to come in if game isn't in control

I think RK is happy enough with a 1-0 0-0 or 0-1 and we play some depth and rest some legs to put our best XI against Chelsea. Due to his age and continuing integration, I think Pickford goes, otherwise I'd not be surprised to see Stek get the nod