IGNORED

Hajduk Split (Europa League Leg 2) [Away] Thursday August 24th

markjazzbassist

Sigurdsson is definitely not ready to be starting games yet.

I think he could have 45-60 mins, would do him the world of good. We're 2 up and I'd rather be resting Rooney for the Chelsea game. Think I'd go with:

Pickford

Holgate Jags Williams Baines

Morgan

Mirallas Klaassen Lookman

Gylphi

DCL

With Schneiderlin suspended, I'd rather rest Gana for Chelsea too.

I think he could have 45-60 mins, would do him the world of good. We're 2 up and I'd rather be resting Rooney for the Chelsea game. Think I'd go with:

Pickford

Morgan

Gylphi

DCL

I'd rather get the away goal to finish the tie off and then make changes.

Pickford

Morgan

Gylphi

DCL

I like this sort of line up. It's nice balanced with plenty of options.

This would be a near ideal set up for most games in my view, formation wise...i can imagine Bolasie on the wing instead of Mirrallas in the future.

This would be a near ideal set up for most games in my view, formation wise...i can imagine Bolasie on the wing instead of Mirrallas in the future.

have to switch Klaassen out though, I'd go with Davies as his replacement

Was thinking along the same lines. Nice balance and good attacking options there.

Easy to switch formation mid play as well.

Matt for manager I think. Stays out of most arguments as well haha!

Everton fans attacked - one treated for head injury.

Ban this lot from Europe.

They don't deal with these Eastern European clubs like they did the English clubs.

They get a shitty little fine that hurts no one and just allows them to carry on.

They're fuckin nuts.

Koeman said yesterday this run of fixtures will require some rotation, but then he also said he wouln't make many changes. Sounds like only 1, 2 at most.

I assume he'll choose between Holgate and Martina, and between Jagielka and Williams. Keane, Baines, Schneiderlin, Gana, and Rooney seem certain. That leaves 3 from Davies, Mirallas, DCL, Sigurdsson, and Lookman. Either Besic or Lennon would be a surprise.

Koeman said yesterday this run of fixtures will require some rotation, but then he also said he wouln't make many changes. Sounds like only 1, 2 at most.

I assume he'll choose between Holgate and Martina, and between Jagielka and Williams. Keane, Baines, Schneiderlin, Gana, and Rooney seem certain. That leaves 3 from Davies, Mirallas, DCL, Sigurdsson, and Lookman. Either Besic or Lennon would be a surprise.

after listening to the presser i think it's a translation issue. he says he doesn't rotate players, he uses a group. i take that to mean he doesn't have a set XI and then rotates to give rest. he instead has a group of players and each week the XI could change depending on tactics.