IGNORED

Chelsea (Away) Sunday August 27th

markjazzbassist

To be fair Chelsea look very lively, bustling, passing and moving, urgency. We just look like we don't know what were doing and can't be fucked.

That's because that's what decent teams do.

What's worse is that last week Chelsea were absolutely dominated by Spurs (but carried a threat).

I am actually laughing my head off at the thought of anyone saying we can challenge for the top 4. Not a fucking chance. We've spent a lot of money but we're still absolutely nowhere near any of the top sides. We don't have a drop of creativity in our side and I cannot believe that we have still not signed a playmaker.

Our manager isn't helping either setting us up to fail right from the start. Burnley got the win here because they attacked, we haven't even tried.

Davies has been shite today. I wonder if he has been told to just sit back, because he is making no effort to break even into a jog today, either to mark up or to find a bit of space to receive the ball.

Pretty sure he has been asked to sit back and play the Schneiderlin role alongside Gana. When he has been on the ball he has looked up and tried to move us forward but Siggy and Rooney are offering us nothing and Sandro needs to start trying to get in behind as well as coming short.