IGNORED

Chelsea (Away) Sunday August 27th

markjazzbassist

Pretty sure he has been asked to sit back and play the Schneiderlin role alongside Gana. When he has been on the ball he has looked up and tried to move us forward but Siggy and Rooney are offering us nothing and Sandro needs to start trying to get in behind as well as coming short.

excuses excuses he's been shit, a pile of it today. hospital ball passes, walking about, no press, you bitch about the rest of the team and yet give him a pass. no from me.

The defence is so deep that the midfield either had to drop in and leave the forwards isolated or push up and leave holes at the back.

The back 3 leaves so much space. Go with a flat back 4, tell the full backs to hold the defensive line, use 5 midfielders and put wingers on to provide width.

Yep it was exactly the same last year, caught in no man's land. People were having a pop at Rom and Ross last season in big games but as I said last year, it's shite tactics and our forwards are isolated from our midfield.

Yep it was exactly the same last year, caught in no man's land. People were having a pop at Rom and Ross last season in big games but as I said last year, it's shite tactics and our forwards are isolated from our midfield.

this year rarely i have seen links between midfield and attack... at most the defensive wingers are linking with attack...

excuses excuses he's been shit, a pile of it today. hospital ball passes, walking about, no press, you bitch about the rest of the team and yet give him a pass. no from me.

This about sums it up for me. Lost count of how many times we've passes the ball slowly across the backline, passed it into davies who's passed it onto another player who just gets two chelsea men on him straight away and has to pass it miles back or is robbed. Every other player stationary making no attempt to find a pocket of space or given an option to the ball holder. Surely this is one of the most basic things to do in football?

Did I say he was playing well? The whole team is shite, no-one is covering themselves in glory and both him and Gana are having too many players to try and cover and then have no options ahead of them. I judge people on the situation they are in and they are all lost and at sea and I don't see why a 18 year old lady should be the one kicking the can.

Untwist your knickers pal.

Oh and Gana has been directly linked with both goals and could have been sent off but yep blame the young lad.

I'm genuinely worried right now. I know we need time, it's virtually a new team. However, there is such precious LITTLE creativity that I feel like we are down the wrong road right now. I don't know the answer, but we're not far off from the Martinez era aside from a slightly tighter defence.

I'm genuinely worried right now. I know we need time, it's virtually a new team. However, there is such precious LITTLE creativity that I feel like we are down the wrong road right now. I don't know the answer, but we're not far off from the Martinez era aside from a slightly tighter defence.

I know I will get slated for saying this, but we were better under Martinez than this, I can't remember seeing shite this bad and I've been watching since 66.

How the fuck some people were excusing his set up against man city is beyond me.

It was tantamount to this... we are practicing containment - not football.

Unfortunately koeman has shown himself as being unable to get a team playing better... he wants to buy better players and hope that equals better football. - wrong.

We need a tactician.

I cannot for the life of me understand why we went with three at the back.

Be interesting to know our stats when starting with 5 at the back. Maybe I'll look when I'm bored...I'd expect it to be shite.

Anyway, think I'm glad my no so magic box played up towards the end of the first half.