IGNORED

Your starting 11 from our squad

Palfy

Really? It's clear we want to play as narrow as possible, as slow as possible, with as many central players as possible, with as little pace as possible... if that's not a system then I don't know what is :lol:.

If clusterfuck is a new system, then yes, I agree...

Tough one tbh when fully fit something like the below, when we have everyone back and pending how Vlasic settles and Barkley if he stays on we should have some decent versatility tbh

-----------------------Pickford 

Coleman---Keane-----Jagielka---Baines

-------------------------Gana 

--------Schneiderlin----Sigurdsson 

Bolasie------------------------------------Sandro

------------------------Rooney

• 1 year later...

Pickford. 

Coleman.     Keane.       Mina.          Digne     

McCarthy.            Gomes 

Walcott.                 Gylfi.               Richarlison  

Tosun. 

Depends on structure, but wouldn't mind seeing a bit more variation.

Current 4-2-1-3

Coleman  Keane  Zouma  Digne

Gueye.    Gomes

Siggurdson

Lookman    Tosun    Richarlison

Think that plays Richarlison to his strength and gives us an outlet through the middle.  Probably toss a coin/rotate who starts between Lookman/Bernard and Tosun/DCL.

Wouldn't mind seeing Silva try an attacking 4-3-3 or a straight 4-4-2 against suitable opposition.  Would bring Bernard on for Gueye in both those formations, play Richarlison alongside Tosun/DCL in a front 2.

2 hours ago, Aidan said:

Sigurdsson? 🤔

Doesn't suit the system we play. Luckily he's a hard worker and trying his best to make it work but there's games were you don't even notice he's on the pitch. The rest of the midfielders I picked are more proactive compared to Sigs reactive. 

Tempted to go for Kenny over Coleman as his legs are going. 

8 hours ago, pete0 said:

Doesn't suit the system we play. Luckily he's a hard worker and trying his best to make it work but there's games were you don't even notice he's on the pitch. The rest of the midfielders I picked are more proactive compared to Sigs reactive. 

What makes you think he doesn't suit the system we play Pete?

9 hours ago, pete0 said:

lol

13 hours ago, pete0 said:

Kenny is much better with his passing, not so on defence, if we could get him up to speed with defence Kenny wpuld be good for the club, there were a couple of attacks on Sunday where Coleman was excellent, and I couldn't help thinking that Kenny would have been fleeced, of course it all comes with experience, shame Colemans final ball has never been that great.

2 hours ago, Wiggytop said:

Kenny is much better with his passing, not so on defence, if we could get him up to speed with defence Kenny wpuld be good for the club, there were a couple of attacks on Sunday where Coleman was excellent, and I couldn't help thinking that Kenny would have been fleeced, of course it all comes with experience, shame Colemans final ball has never been that great.

Yeh for all his was wasteful with the ball his 1 v 1 defending in particular was very good.