Sign in to follow this  
c1982

Nikola Vlasic

Interesting one. Looks to be reasonably two footed. I don't see any great evidence of searing pace though.

Had a quick look at compilation video and must say, some of the defending in that league is absolutely comical.

We're definitely looking at the long-term with a lot of signings which is great. We still need a few more players that can provide a spark right now though.

I don't think this lad would be slung into the U's tbh

He has over a 100 first team appearances albeit in a lesser league but has the experience and looked tidy against us tbh him and Barry stood out for me

Interesting one. Looks to be reasonably two footed. I don't see any great evidence of searing pace though.

Had a quick look at compilation video and must say, some of the defending in that league is absolutely comical.

I just said this in the other thread about the defending. Isnt it bloody awful!

Technically he seems sound but like you say doesn't seem that pacey, maybe Mirallas level, which I suppose is a start.

I would be very surprised if he would be coming here to play in the U21s.

I think we need to accept that Everton are a project, signing players for the future as well as ones for the present. This will take a a couple of years. Instant success is Iron pyrite.

I think this is the main reason we're having trouble finding a striker. It's a high profile position within an especially inflated market and no one desperate to sell.

thanks paul. when taken each moment at a time he looks promising. good with the ball in tight areas, decent passing ability, great back to the goal battling with the defense, and worked hard each and every time to do something even if it didn't come off. can see why koeman wanted him.

thanks paul. when taken each moment at a time he looks promising. good with the ball in tight areas, decent passing ability, great back to the goal battling with the defense, and worked hard each and every time to do something even if it didn't come off. can see why koeman wanted him.

No probs mate I pinched it off Twitter like ?

Agree he does look very tidy and looking at that and other bits he seems to have a very quick burst in pace which we've been lacking

Hopefully we have a little gem on our hands