IGNORED

Nikola Vlasic

We're definitely looking at the long-term with a lot of signings which is great. We still need a few more players that can provide a spark right now though.

I don't think this lad would be slung into the U's tbh

He has over a 100 first team appearances albeit in a lesser league but has the experience and looked tidy against us tbh him and Barry stood out for me

Interesting one. Looks to be reasonably two footed. I don't see any great evidence of searing pace though.

Had a quick look at compilation video and must say, some of the defending in that league is absolutely comical.

I just said this in the other thread about the defending. Isnt it bloody awful!

Technically he seems sound but like you say doesn't seem that pacey, maybe Mirallas level, which I suppose is a start.

I would be very surprised if he would be coming here to play in the U21s.

I think we need to accept that Everton are a project, signing players for the future as well as ones for the present. This will take a a couple of years. Instant success is Iron pyrite.

I think this is the main reason we're having trouble finding a striker. It's a high profile position within an especially inflated market and no one desperate to sell.