IGNORED

Feedback (August 2017 changes)

johnh

4 minutes ago, Louis said:

I never used the mobile site so don't know. I have a smartphone now, so I'll check out the issue with not being able to post photos on the mobile version.

How does it look on your iPad @Matt ?

Oh yeah. That's a new feature.You can summon people by using the @ symbol. :D 

Yes I love that feature on other forums I'm on!!!

other than the all white I love the update.  Voting on mobile, call out people by name now, better mobile view.  Good stuff

1 minute ago, markjazzbassist said:

Yes I love that feature on other forums I'm on!!!

other than the all white I love the update.  Voting on mobile, call out people by name now, better mobile view.  Good stuff

Same here, it's quite harsh on the eyes. @Louis, any chance to make it a little more subtle by adding a bit more colour?

13 minutes ago, Matt said:

Can you try add themes that we can define for ourselves, including the skins?

I don't think this is possible. Theme and skin are the same thing in forum software parlance. ;) 

You are saying that this is too white on an Ipad. What was the old site like ? More blue ? 

1 minute ago, Louis said:

I don't think this is possible. Theme and skin are the same thing in forum software parlance. ;) 

You are saying that this is too white on an Ipad. What was the old site like ? More blue ? 

I'm on the desktop at the moment and I needed to turn the brightness down on my monitor to not have to squint. It's not bad on a small screen, but on a 27" monitor its hard to look at.

Theres an option at the bottom of the page that gives a choice of "themes"; Default or Toffeetalk. Can we not add something there to offer different options? There was definitely more blue on the last version, helped break up the forums, posts etc. This is just very, very white with very thin lines separating things, so it's a little hard to look at

18 minutes ago, rubecula said:

only johnh and Bill are older than me I think Peter.  although they seem to both be a lot younger in attitude, me though, I am just a grumpy old bugga. B)

I read somewhere that the grumpyness starts at 53. Proper scientific research came up with that. 

In november ill be the answer to the meaning of life, the universe and everything