Sign in to follow this  
johnh

Feedback (August 2017 changes)

3 hours ago, Matt said:

@Louis, anyway to stop the emails sent? I'm getting hundreds now.

There's a "notify me of replies" option at the bottom every time you post Matt, just make sure it's not enabled. Default for me was for it to be "off" from the start so I've got no emails at all, not sure why it was different for you:dontknow:.

12 hours ago, MikeO said:

There's a "notify me of replies" option at the bottom every time you post Matt, just make sure it's not enabled. Default for me was for it to be "off" from the start so I've got no emails at all, not sure why it was different for you:dontknow:.

I checked in the profile too, you can see what you follow. I've disabled all now, hopefully it was just that

15 minutes ago, Matt said:

I checked in the profile too, you can see what you follow. I've disabled all now, hopefully it was just that

it will take time to get used to it Matt.  I nearly packed it all in when the site changed.  Louis has done a great job.

I'm having problems posting, when I try to reply to a post  the reply box comes up with my previous post, and if it's a quote it's a bloody job to get rid of. :wacko:

28 minutes ago, Bill said:

I'm having problems posting, when I try to reply to a post  the reply box comes up with my previous post, and if it's a quote it's a bloody job to get rid of. :wacko:

I had that on a couple of occasions for some reason but there was an icon below to delete, a strange one above my pay grade sadly:unsure:.

Edit, it just says "clear editor". Just had it again.

29 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

I see my age in months now appears in green in the profile section shown on the left (just below the word 'Members'). Thanks for giving that away. :shakingfist:

Mind you, I see the Admins and Stewards have all received their letter from the queen.

I actually have a knighthood but I don't like to talk about itB).

as I have to plan ahead before I can get to a game  I wish I had still got a fixture list, any chance of helping me out by putting  one up in the "stickies" ?

2 hours ago, rubecula said:

as I have to plan ahead before I can get to a game  I wish I had still got a fixture list, any chance of helping me out by putting  one up in the "stickies" ?

Fixture list is copyrighted I believe, think Louis got a nasty email from the FA once for posting it IIRC.

Earlier on Mike i was on my tablet, cant remember it missing on the laptop but i  only use it once a week to print the leagues.

i,m sure it was there last week !! strange.