IGNORED

Feedback (August 2017 changes)

johnh

2 hours ago, Bill said:

Nice change on the banner Louis.

The the topic titles are stronger than the headers.

Still needs some white removing. 

I'm not chasing you up just putting some ideas forward cos I know it's not easy.

Great improvements on the first two Louis, is it possible to change the white with that very  light pastel Blue background you've got.?  

Maybe just swap them over it will be a lot less startling.

12 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Same as it was before:mellow:.

Clicking star means it's a thread you've posted in, circle a thread you've not posted in; both take you to the latest unread. No change.

I didn't have those on my mobile before.  Just clicked the page number and it brought me to where I left off that way I could view all new posts.  This works too.

thanks guys.

louis the new skin is a lot better.  Looks great.

24 minutes ago, Louis said:

We did last time too. ;) 

I'm surprised how many people use mobiles / tablets to look at the site.

With all the phones and tablets in use we could maybe do with enlarging the text slightly, it might be my eyes but it looks smaller than usual.

I'm struggling to sign in keeps saying doesn't recognise user name, so I'm having to reset password then I get in but when I leave have to go through the same process again starting to piss me off, have sent email to the powers to be but have received no response, maybe because it's the weekend.

Really like TT but can see my time here coming to end if I can't get this resolved, Mike maybe able to help with what's going wrong, had a problem some months ago and Mike sorted it, but what was done then maybe causing what's happening now, don't really know just hoping that might be it.

21 minutes ago, Palfy said:

I'm struggling to sign in keeps saying doesn't recognise user name, so I'm having to reset password then I get in but when I leave have to go through the same process again starting to piss me off, have sent email to the powers to be but have received no response, maybe because it's the weekend.

Really like TT but can see my time here coming to end if I can't get this resolved, Mike maybe able to help with what's going wrong, had a problem some months ago and Mike sorted it, but what was done then maybe causing what's happening now, don't really know just hoping that might be it.

I'll see what I can do Palfy.

7 minutes ago, tonkaroost said:

Sorry if this has already been asked, but what are people using for mobile? I'm using tapatalk, and it's not letting me login due to "network errors." 

Don't use anything other than what comes up on the internet, used to be an option of using mobile version or full version but with the new software you get the best of both.

4 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Don't use anything other than what comes up on the internet, used to be an option of using mobile version or full version but with the new software you get the best of both.

I'm using the browser version now which is okay, but I much prefer the quickness of the app.