IGNORED

Feedback (August 2017 changes)

johnh

7 hours ago, rubecula said:

Not sure I can live with this new format  folks

I didn't want to say so in open forum like this but not really got any choice in the matter.  I am leaving Toffeetalk for a while I have lived through argumentative threads, and awkward posters but not sure I can manage to live through the latest change which seems to have reverted to a more primative site.  I strongly suspect I will be back in a while after the next change, and I will be popping back occasionally to check on things.

Take care of yourselves my friends  been great knowing you all.  And Mike  I will see you in the Iron man competetive triathalon soon 

Noooo don't go Rubes!

I actually quite like the changes, seems to make it easier on mobile.

17 minutes ago, Matt said:

Need Mike or Louis to sort that, I don't have the admin access :(

At the moment I can't see how to access the control panel, I've messaged Louis about it but I'll see if I can find a way round it.

5 minutes ago, Bill said:

ive gone from 15.000 posts down to 12000 whats happened and can i have them back please. ??

Probably, like you suggested, to do with your name change, once I can get in the CP I'll see if merging them works.

16 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Any chance you can make so you can see who gave you green or red? You could see that with the old board.

I'll have a look. I've found the CP and reset Jaime's password and emailed it to him so hopefully he'll be OK now. I can't see where your posts have gone yet Bill, has anyone else noticed a drop?

No, I never saw the option on mobile until now. 

This version looks a whole lot more mobile/tablet friendly. Which I guess makes sense with how the masses acccess the internet nowadays. 

Im sure Louis will be making more tweeks lads, so be patient. Things will be better, progress is good!