IGNORED

Manchester United (Away) Sunday September 17

markjazzbassist

I was trying to think of the last time we had a freekick outside the area with all our set piece firepower. I could only think of one this season which was Rooney. That's how pathetic we've been going forward this whole season.

Lovely day outside today. I've been pottering around doing 'man' jobs...loving it.

Yet at 4pm I will drag myself in to watch the game. But I'm not looking forward to it.

How weird a feeling is it to stop doing something you're enjoying, to start doing something you should look forward to but aren't!!! That's being a fan for you.

It's the hope that drags us on just now!!!

5 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Lovely day outside today. I've been pottering around doing 'man' jobs...loving it.

Yet at 4pm I will drag myself in to watch the game. But I'm not looking forward to it.

How weird a feeling is it to stop doing something you're enjoying, to start doing something you should look forward to but aren't!!! That's being a fan for you.

Literally been down all day thinking about what I've got to watch at 1600.

But then again if we come out with a result it'll feel better than most wins. Things football does to you eh?

10 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

You should watch it at my place Newt - its on at 11 AM, then you still have the rest of the day :)

Usually hold myself back unless I make a fool of myself - but what an awful fucking team that is.

Absolutely zero counter attacking threat. Martina will be torn to pieces against Rashford. Morgan has been absolutely dreadful and deserves to be dropped.

Rooney up top on his own on the counter is laughable.

Just now, Romey 1878 said:

We're not leaving our own half are we?

Jesus, no pace, no width, barely an attacking player on the pitch. Not sure how we're planning on countering with those players. 

It looks like a park the bus job. We will be relying on the pace and energy of Gana and Davies to get us up the pitch but if they get pinned back it will be long balls up to Rooney and Siggy which will end up coming straight back to us.

8 minutes ago, Bailey said:

It looks like a park the bus job. We will be relying on the pace and energy of Gana and Davies to get us up the pitch but if they get pinned back it will be long balls up to Rooney and Siggy which will end up coming straight back to us.

Has Davies ran with the ball since his goal against City last season? :lol: 

Just now, Bailey said:

Haha I was thinking more without the ball!

We're fucked if we're relying on Davies and Gana to make things happen and get us out. Absolutely fucked. 

We need Sigurdsson to show why we paid so much to get him here. I want him to prove me wrong and show that he actually influence the game from open-play because we're unlikely to give him the opportunity from free-kicks. 

Just now, Shukes said:

Hoping that Davies is going to have a more free role getting up and down. 

With five at the back we should be able to push the two wing backs forward due to the two DMs sitting.

foe once I can see what he is thinking, not saying it's the right set up though.

I think it's criminal to be relying on Baines to get up and down the pitch all game long. I don't think he's got it in him any longer.