IGNORED

Official (open ended) Positivity Thread. Born in 2017.

Quinn31

13 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

glad you caught this mike as most said we were set up to fail when in fact now it looks like we were the only ones set up to win/draw.

Ye it was masterful display of tactics against City.

we weren't lucky at all, not in the slightest. If we played that game the same again... we would pick up a point again... honestly!

come on, there's no fact involved at all. Anyone watching knew we were riding our luck the whole match.

3 hours ago, Shukes said:

Ye it was masterful display of tactics against City.

we weren't lucky at all, not in the slightest. If we played that game the same again... we would pick up a point again... honestly!

come on, there's no fact involved at all. Anyone watching knew we were riding our luck the whole match.

Exactly Shukes. 

Oh and don't forget they only had 10 men!

11 minutes ago, Quinn31 said:

It seems like some new faces are coming around this messageboard! 

Funny how that happens when the team is not in form.

Nothing like a funeral to bring distant relatives out of the woodwork:D. Not that what's going on at Everton is in any way comparable to a funeral, it's just some people love a bit of doom and gloom; glass is always half empty.

(Not judging, my wife is a prime example of a person always looking at the down side of everything, been trying to cheer her up for decades with no success. Maybe it's me:unsure:?)

11 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Nothing like a funeral to bring distant relatives out of the woodwork:D. Not that what's going on at Everton is in any way comparable to a funeral, it's just some people love a bit of doom and gloom; glass is always half empty.

(Not judging, my wife is a prime example of a person always looking at the down side of everything, been trying to cheer her up for decades with no success. Maybe it's me:unsure:?)

If I must provide a bit of commentary, it seems like English culture is a bit glass half empty... and Scousers might be even more so? 

3 minutes ago, Quinn31 said:

If I must provide a bit of commentary, it seems like English culture is a bit glass half empty... and Scousers might be even more so? 

I'm not a scouser despite lifelong allegiance and I'm an eternal optimist, but there may be a kernel of truth in what you say:D.

1 minute ago, London Blue said:

I think it's a northern thing, I am a glass half full type, and I have lived in the south most of my life, and My Mrs and her family are pessimistic and all northern. 

You'd be pessimistic if you spent your life racing whippets, buying flat caps, eating coal and living in a shoe box in middle of t'road:D.