IGNORED

Bournemouth (Home) Saturday September 23rd

markjazzbassist

6 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

Corner.  Gana linking and passing very well today 

What match are you watching mate? I don't know how many times he's lost posession will crappy passes or been intercepted. I must be watching someone else.

We are doing a good job of stopping them breaking but we have barely created a chance.

Schneiderlin, DCL and Sigursson have been the standouts, the latter is starting to run the game.

Holgate and Williams doing ok at the back. They are finding channels inside Martina but on the whole he has done well too. Baines isnt really involved.

Gana has been a bit sloppy, not much from Rooney and I'm not sure Klaasen is playing.

We need to step it up in the second half as we should be creating a lot more chances at home to Bournemouth.

8 minutes ago, yamar said:

What match are you watching mate? I don't know how many times he's lost posession will crappy passes or been intercepted. I must be watching someone else.

He's intercepted everything and every good counter or chance we have had in the box he is directly involved.

they haven't been good at all!  They haven't had a decent chance yet, a couple on target slow rollers to pick but they're limp in attack.

we spent close to 7 minutes with 10 men and still they couldn't threaten.

2 minutes ago, Elston Gunnn said:

OS blog makes it sound as if Rooney spent 4-5 minutes being treated for injury.  Accurate?  That's a lot of minutes to be playing a man down.  OS blog compliments Klaasses twice, and says Martina defended well a late cross from Defoe.  Comments from those of you viewing the match?

All accurate imo. 

19 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

Corner.  Gana linking and passing very well today 

He gave the ball away near the box and nearly cost us! As usual he's the liability, doesn't read the game well at all. Back 3 have been solid luckily, Baines has been more forward with Schneiderlin covering his position.

Gana has got forward more I'll give him that. Overall he's the weak link. 

7 minutes ago, Elston Gunnn said:

OS blog makes it sound as if Rooney spent 4-5 minutes being treated for injury.  Accurate?  That's a lot of minutes to be playing a man down.  OS blog compliments Klaasses twice, and says Martina defended well a late cross from Defoe.  Comments from those of you viewing the match?

All accurate. 

1 minute ago, nogs said:

Do we start talking about sacking Koeman if we lose this?

YES. And not because of the result but purely because our play is predictable and shit. Hasn't changed all season.