IGNORED

Ross Vs Gylfi Vs Davy

memmaclub2

So we spent good money on gylfi and Davy both coming off the back of quality seasons. Neither has shown enough in their performance to be starting every week. I know Ross is injured but my memory of him over the last few seasons is playing better and having more influence than the other two. So which of these players is the most influential on game day?

7 hours ago, Shukes said:

Barkley for me. We're a different team with him playing. He is the type of player that can pull something out of nothing. Doesn't do it enough, but is capable.

but as Pad says, we haven't saw enough of the others to judge to much yet. But from what I have witnessed so far, Barkley.

Have you watched the 20 minute highlights of the Sunderland game? 

I know I've rallied for Klassen ( because I think he is quality ) but he could have had 3 assists easily in that game. He's only going to get better and his intricate passing is good.

36 minutes ago, Btay said:

Have you watched the 20 minute highlights of the Sunderland game? 

I know I've rallied for Klassen ( because I think he is quality ) but he could have had 3 assists easily in that game. He's only going to get better and his intricate passing is good.

No I haven't yet. I'll watch it today and take a good look at him. I had real high hopes for him when he signed, he just doesn't seemed to have hit the ground running. There's still hope for him though.

litterally only saw the goals so far.

8 minutes ago, Shukes said:

No I haven't yet. I'll watch it today and take a good look at him. I had real high hopes for him when he signed, he just doesn't seemed to have hit the ground running. There's still hope for him though.

litterally only saw the goals so far.

Yeah fair points that. For me, I look at him like we are only seeing half of what he can do. He needs to adjust to the pace of the game here, that's not a certainty but "if" he does I think we will see him a lot more involved.

We miss Barkley. Klassen needs time but from what I've seen he won't give us thr directness Ross does at his best.

Everyone was moaning last season we needed a number 10. Now we have four and it's hard to think of a formation that works because of it. Maybe Barkley will go, I think it will be a huge mistake from us if he does.