IGNORED

Apollon Limassol (Home Europa League Group Stage) Thursday Septemeber 28th

markjazzbassist

Seriously bad half.. this is a game we need to win but we do not have what it takes so far. Our decision making and final play is horrible. Take away the backpass that leads to rooney's goal, we have not done enough to score more and that is worrying.... the link between defense and MF and link between MF and attack is never there the whole season... lucky that Niasse came around for PL games to save ego prick Koeman's ass...

Shades of Bournemouth for me, we started OK but concede after yet another calamity from Ashley Williams who's becoming a bigger car crash as the weeks go by. To concede like that 12 minutes into the game shatters confidence and that's exactly why we've had yet another disappointing half of football. Everyone on here knows my stance on Koeman so I'm not going to repeat myself but he seriously needs to have a look at Williams. Having a weak link as big as that in the side could literally cost him his job, if we don't win tonight and then suffer dropped points against Burnley and Brighton then he might well be out of the door.

4 minutes ago, Gwlad all over said:

Hang your head in shame Ian Darke, calling us Liverpool. Totaltwat

He was rimming Lukaku 13 seconds into the game so it was to be expected. 

28 minutes ago, yamar said:

I'm watching this thinking, we will win no matter what but we'll get battered by burnley.

Are you a professional misery or is this just some kind of hobby?

Just now, Zoo 2.0 said:

Shades of Bournemouth for me, we started OK but concede after yet another calamity from Ashley Williams who's becoming a bigger car crash as the weeks go by. To concede like that 12 minutes into the game shatters confidence and that's exactly why we've had yet another disappointing half of football. Everyone on here knows my stance on Koeman so I'm not going to repeat myself but he seriously needs to have a look at Williams. Having a weak link as big as that in the side could literally cost him his job, if we don't win tonight and then suffer dropped points against Burnley and Brighton then he might well be out of the door.

He was rimming Lukaku 13 seconds into the game so it was to be expected. 

Are you a professional misery or is this just some kind of hobby?

He has "issues"

4 minutes ago, Gwlad all over said:

Hang your head in shame Ian Darke, calling us Liverpool. Totaltwat

The pair of them are having a nightmare tonight.

'Ashleigh Baines' took the free kick.

'Ramirez hopefully won't have too much pressure on him because of the big fee they paid'....£5mill???!!!!

1 minute ago, Shukes said:

Gana isn't playing a DM tonight. He is the link, and he is doing it very well. He has been involved in everything we have done.

even Pete will see he has been our most creative player so far.

That is worrying... when Gana is the most "creative" player, then what is our supposed creative players doing the whole game?

57 minutes ago, Quinn31 said:

Gana and Davies both move around the pitch a bit, Schneiderlin is the only one that stays up in front of the defense. It's just as much about movement as it is pure position

Exactly. People refer to Gana as a DM as he's absolutely shite at turning over the ball (his job), but runs around jumping into tackles. 

We are far too tentative. We shouldn't be playing like this against this lot. No offence to them, but they are finding it do easy to defend against us, it's embarrassing. There's minimal happening for us, and not much has changed since our first proper game in the qualifiers.

Sandro needs to build up his confidence. He's trying so hard, too hard, and looks so short of what we expect.

Rooney must have it in his contract to start every game.

There's plenty of effort out there from the lads but we really need to step up our standards.

2 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

We are far too tentative. We shouldn't be playing like this against this lot. No offence to them, but they are finding it do easy to defend against us, it's embarrassing. There's minimal happening for us, and not much has changed since our first proper game in the qualifiers.

Sandro needs to build up his confidence. He's trying so hard, too hard, and looks so short of what we expect.

Rooney must have it in his contract to start every game.

There's plenty of effort out there from the lads but we really need to step up our standards.

I'm starting to believe that part is true. He should really be one of the last names on the teamsheet at this point.