IGNORED

Burnley (Home) Sunday October 1st

markjazzbassist

Yet another home match.  THey will be compact and setup to hit us on the counter and defend for their lives.  Attack must be the formation and strategy for me.

Pickford

Kenny Keane Jags Baines

Schneiderlin

Davies     Gylfi

Vlasic       DCL      Oumar

2 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

Yet another home match.  THey will be compact and setup to hit us on the counter and defend for their lives.  Attack must be the formation and strategy for me.

Pickford

Kenny Keane Jags Baines

Schneiderlin

Davies     Gylfi

Vlasic       DCL      Oumar

They'll be real tough to break down. Another tough game but we should win it.

This team looks almost bang on. I'd not play Niasse there though. No more playing people out of position just to fit them in.

Pickford

Kenny Holgate Williams Martina

Gana  Morgan Davies

Siggy

Niasse DCL

Kenny deserves a start after his two previous performances. 

Holgate and Williams are probably our only two fit centre halves (I think), so that is mandatory. 

Baines has been off it for awhile now, and if we're not starting wingers than I'd like to see someone who isn't afraid to go forward. Martina can (apparently) play anywhere across the back 4 (although I wouldn't like to bloody see him at centre half),  so I'd like to see him given a chance at LB. 

The reason I'd like to seey Gana and Morgan together is because both Kenny and Martina are so attacking, they can give a bit of defensive balance to the team. 

Davies is a better option for Klaassen at this moment in time, there is no disputing that. Lets get some results in before we go chopping and changing for players who haven't yet settled into this league. 

As for Siggy, he wasn't too bad against Bournmouth and showed a few glimpses of what he can do, so I'd like to see him play the next couple of fixtures. 

DCL has been one of our better players this season. The lad looks to have a good career ahead of him. He needs someone to play along side at this moment in time though, and that person has to be Niasse. As much as I do like Sandro and I see a great player in there, lets give Niasse that run of games he has played to get. Sandro looks good against tired legs. 

As for Rooney, it's starting to be apparent why United wanted to move him on (as it should have been before we even purchased him). I don't know whether its because of what has gone on in his person life, or what, but he can't seem to pass a ball 5 yards without misplacing it. He's snatching at shots for fun and for me is more of a hindrance than a help. Although I'm sure other people will disagree with me on that one. 

There was no secret as to why we looked more likely to score when we threw another striker on in the last run out. Lets not fanny around in future games playing strikers who simply cant play up there on their own game after game. Whilst we're talkng about strikers lets see them in the middle. I dont want us to start wedging Niasse on the right wing because he's had a couple of good games in the centre. Same with DCL. No more square pegs in round holes. 

1 hour ago, Aidan Lewis said:

Time for change now.

Pickford 

Martina Holgate Williams Baines

Mirallas Davies Morgan vlasic

DCL Niasse

Stop being a stubborn cunt and play mirallas. Prick.

Failing that play Lookman or at least any other winger. Even fucking lennon.

Don't mind that team Aidan, except for Coco the clown.

I would also be tempted to play Besic instead of Morgan. We play so much negative stuff it's becoming unbearable, we must play quick attacking football at home.

Sandro, DC-L, and Vlasic up front together, with Niasse as an impact sub, please. Under no circumstances should Schneiderlin and Gueye play alongside each other. I agree with the comment about Besic. He's made some recent gaffes, which you'd expect since he's not been a regular starter, but he brings fire and has the makings of a real general in the centre of the field.

12 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Rooney with the instructions not to drop deep. Think Niasse should be ahead of Sandro on their showings so far.  

I don't think he's instructed to, I think he does it to try and make things happen. 

Niasse I want to get a shot off the bench, as he can work better against a tired defence, and Sandro is a hardworker if not much else at the moment

34 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

hence why

:majoroverreactionalert:

"...another sense of the word “hence" (“therefore") causes more trouble because writers often add “why" to it: “I got tired of mowing the lawn, hence why I bought the goat." 
“Hence" and “why" serve the same function in a sentence like this; use just one or the other, not both.
“Hence I bought the goat" or “that’s why I bought the goat." 

http://www.english-for-students.com/Hence-Why.html

Just now, MikeO said:

:majoroverreactionalert:

"...another sense of the word “hence" (“therefore") causes more trouble because writers often add “why" to it: “I got tired of mowing the lawn, hence why I bought the goat." 
“Hence" and “why" serve the same function in a sentence like this; use just one or the other, not both.
“Hence I bought the goat" or “that’s why I bought the goat." 

http://www.english-for-students.com/Hence-Why.html

hence i shan't use why after it anymore