IGNORED

Burnley (Home) Sunday October 1st

markjazzbassist

Just now, Matt said:

Ffs Gana 

That's what people mean when they say about his ability on the ball. Almost gave it away a couple of passes before and then did give it away. Terrible shot just now too.

You don't want him anywhere near that area of the pitch.

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

That's what people mean when they say about his ability on the ball. Almost gave it away a couple of passes before and then did give it away. Terrible shot just now too.

You don't want him anywhere near that area of the pitch.

This isn't how he usually plays in my eyes though. Having a bad game for sure, but why is it that he is there and not one of our attackers?

Just now, Matt said:

This isn't how he usually plays in my eyes though. Having a bad game for sure, but why is it that he is there and not one of our attackers?

Because when you play 4-4-2 the two CMs have offer something going forward. Neither of ours do

1 minute ago, Matt said:

It is though because he goes box to box. Schneiderlin is the one that sits. Our attackers have created that space for someone but it's almost always him that comes onto it. 

Just now, Bailey said:

It is though because he goes box to box. Schneiderlin is the one that sits. Our attackers have created that space for someone but it's almost always him that comes onto it. 

Gana is completely the wrong man for that job. So it's down to poor team selection again

Just now, Bailey said:

I mean his misplaced passing. I've said many times he's a box to box. 

The space created doesn't mean that Gana is the only option. Someone else should be there, doesn't take 5 attackers in a corner to make the space