IGNORED

Brighton and Hove Albion (Away) Sunday October 15th

markjazzbassist

20 minutes ago, yamar said:

The more I look at our squad I believe we'll always be dissapointed with the initial line up. This isn't because of the mams choices but he has bought similar players do we're never gonna see any major change in formation or how we want to play.

So your saying your related to Koeman, and he is transgender?

I face every new game with optimism but I work in Brighton and this won't be a 4-0 even if we are on form they have 1 or 2 players that can do it on there own and at present we are susceptible to this kind of team and a 1-0. I hate Ronny but calling for his head means nothing to the board so I just hope he can turn it around. If he keeps playing players out of their best position and the same players who are low on confidence I foresee a long season with mid table our best hope. Worst case the rot sets in and nothing pulls you out and we get in a relegation fight.

the biggest fear for me is the nature of the results we don't look like competing.

Good to see Jags in for Williams and Holgate for Martina more confident in that back four.

Davies should be in for Gana he is better going forward and offers more of a threat, Gana and Schneiderlin just get in each others way and make us to defensive if Gana tries going forward which I guess he is asked to do he looks lost like a little kid in the play ground with no mates.

DCL should be upfront in place of Rooney, and Mirallas on the left, Koeman has picked a starting team that you would put on when you're 2-0 up with twenty minutes to go, he has again set us up to defend and contain.

For me got a draw written all over it.

Just now, TallPaul1878 said:

Just not good enough again for me. Far too negative. It's going to go as usual. We have 65-70% possession, a handful of blocked shots and then they go up and score a corner.

I agree, just trying to be positive and optimistic. 

Just now, Shukes said:

Who's that short black guy in the middle for us? The one that's come closest to scoring and has played a few fast twenty yard balls through the middle to our forwards?

The same guy who's passing to the opposition when not under pressure. He's having a very average game (and that's me being generous)

2 minutes ago, Aidan Lewis said:

Getting fucking sick of watching gueye shoot from 25 yards 5 times a game.

At least he's having a go. DCL isn't doing anything out wide, Rooney is strolling about and Glyfi is never in the right place to support. Even Vlasic has dropped off, so we've got 4 of our 4 attackers doing fuck all

2 DM in this game is useless, yet again Koeman.

DCL isn't particularly enjoying playing on the wing, nor is he doing well. How about actually playing a real winger, let's say, uhm, mirallas?

Nobody wants to play the ball forward we would rather pass it around the back 4. 

Gueye although is looking to get forward more than most isn't passing the ball with any confidence.

When we do finally have the chance to break forward we have 2 players on the charge, which isn't good enough. 

Koeman has got this wrong again.