Sign in to follow this  
markjazzbassist

Brighton and Hove Albion (Away) Sunday October 15th

17 minutes ago, Bailey said:

You could play 3 strikers but if you don't play in a way that suits them it isn't going to make a difference. 

Was being sarcastic.

1 hour ago, Newty82 said:

Regardless of referee decisions, which only create 'ifs' and 'buts', we didn't look capable of beating this Brighton team. No offence to them, but we should be beating them.

The performances are still a concern. As are the managers decisions. Both become more alarming with each passing game that the same thing repeats itself.

We've played 15 games this season and don't look much better today than we did in game 1. 15 games should be enough to see more gelling and purpose in our play. Plus consistency in the selections.

I'm yet to have enjoyed a single one. Stoke was boring and we nicked a win. The Europa had the excitement of a preseason game and then game two we were completely gutless against City and played for a draw when winning against 10 men!? All the other matches have merged apart from Atalanta where we got our arses handed to us. Embarrassing, boring, slow, same shit each week; Koeman can fuck off. 

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

I can't remember the last game I enjoyed watching us play, maybe the Bournemouth game last season? The last 2 years have been terrible.

I enjoyed us beating city 4-0 

I liked the second half of last season when we ran over teams at home. I was willing to give koeman the benefit of the doubt like his sticky patch last season but this mess needs sorting out. Get unsworth in till Christmas. Get lookman, Vlasic playing regularly. I’m sorry to say but Rooney looks lost