IGNORED

Lyon game..

Good morning,

First post on here, so go easy!

I'm staying and working in Liverpool the week you play Lyon so have sorted a ticket for the game.  Will be traveling up from Oxford.

As you've worked out, I'm a Oxford fan, but don't hold that against me!

But must say thanks for Ryan Ledson. What a player and all round top bloke he is. Only 20 as well. Feel you let a gem go in Lego. 

Hopefully JJK plays as he played a key part in our promotion a season or so back. Another player who should make it at the top level. Very level headed from the meeting I've had with him whilst he was down in Ox.

Will be only my 3rd visit to GP to watch a game. Was up a few weeks back for a general mooch about and was kindly alowed a sneak peak inside from the Park end. Thanks to Steve on the security :-)

Always had a soft spot for Everton since a youngster when our football manager was a massive Evertonian and was fortunate to catch a game many years ago in the late 80's. Sure Everton fans will never forget the part Kevin Brock played in your history and I'm sure Adrian Heath remembers!

Anyway, I got tickets for the front row, top tier close to centre in the Gwladys street end. Now I'm presuming these are decent enough seats?! I know several people have mentioned difficulty in certain sections of the ground. 

Couple of of other questions if you don't mind, will be staying around Albert Docks so Is a cab the best way back after the game?  Fancied a couple of pints before the game, now I know the Winslow is strictly Home fans only and also went in The Royal Oak but would I be turned away with a strong Oxford / London accent!?

Also any other pubs you can recommend? 

Appreciate all answers and I hope your season sorts it's self out for the better. .