IGNORED

Who should replace Koeman?

Who should be Everton's new manager?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see replace Ronald Koeman as manager of Everton?

• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Thomas Tuchel
    • Eddie Howe
    • Sean Dyche
    • Brendan Rodgers
    • Sam Allardyce
    • Rafael Benitez
    • David Unsworth
    • Duncan Ferguson
    • Someone else
    • Keep Koeman

On 10/21/2017 at 08:45, c1982 said:

Marco Silva - did very well but ultimately relegated last season with Hull but working wonders at Watford now. His signings and style of play at both have been very impressive.

Silva is going to continue to rise up the ranks, I think. He knows how to organize a side. I would definitely be interested in prying him away from Watford. 

42 minutes ago, MikeO said:

If Moyes comes back I'll join the Buffoon Union; that's how confident I am he won't.

In return you must praise Rom (without any reservations:P).

Is take Rom.as the next manager.....  

In fact I'm actually feeling a bit of the need for Peter Reid. ....  seriously it needs to be unsworth. 

14 minutes ago, JoeQuince said:

Silva is going to continue to rise up the ranks, I think. He knows how to organize a side. I would definitely be interested in prying him away from Watford. 

Would love Silva here, but he has just signed for Watford who are backed by rich Italians so there is no chance. He will be a top top manager.

13 minutes ago, London Blue said:

Would love Silva here, but he has just signed for Watford who are backed by rich Italians so there is no chance. He will be a top top manager.

My brother called for him last year on radio Merseyside Was laughed at. 

No one's laughing Now. 

2 hours ago, hafnia said:

My brother called for him last year on radio Merseyside Was laughed at. 

No one's laughing Now. 

He got relegated in his first season in charge in England. He also ended up getting battered 4-2 yesterday when the game should have been out of sight. I remember a certain everton manager getting slated for performances like that.

3 hours ago, MikeO said:

If Moyes comes back I'll join the Buffoon Union; that's how confident I am he won't.

In return you must praise Rom (without any reservations:P).

If Haf does that I will kiss my own arse.  :otvwhistle:

I think we will get a caretaker manager to be honest

3 minutes ago, Palfy said:

I'd love us to try and get Rafael Benitez, but who ever it is needs to buy 3 defenders and a CF in January just to keep us up.

no comment on the fat Spanish waiter, but if we think towards the transfer window we will need to get rid of Walsh as well.

Just now, London Blue said:

He was managing Hull.

And again, Martinez took Wigan down, yes Wigan... But everyone always uses this as a negative against the bloke when justifying how 'shit' he was.

13 minutes ago, rubecula said:

no comment on the fat Spanish waiter, but if we think towards the transfer window we will need to get rid of Walsh as well.

I agree Walsh has played a pivotal role in this farce, and I'd rather have what the Spanish waiter is serving up, than the Dutch chuckle brothers

9 minutes ago, yamar said:

And again, Martinez took Wigan down, yes Wigan... But everyone always uses this as a negative against the bloke when justifying how 'shit' he was.

I know where your coming from, I've always felt Martinez was a good manager.

2 hours ago, yamar said:

He got relegated in his first season in charge in England. He also ended up getting battered 4-2 yesterday when the game should have been out of sight. I remember a certain everton manager getting slated for performances like that.

He got relegated with a tin pot club. He's got something about him.... 100%

2 hours ago, yamar said:

So what? Are you blaming him for hulls relegation and then on one result against Chelsea? 

7 hours ago, Finn balor said:

So what? Are you blaming him for hulls relegation and then on one result against Chelsea? 

No, I'm simply exposing the double standards constantly spat out on this forum.

9 hours ago, Palfy said:

I agree Walsh has played a pivotal role in this farce, and I'd rather have what the Spanish waiter is serving up, than the Dutch chuckle brothers

My understanding is that a DoF would be involved in identifying managers. I think part of our problem is that Walsh and Koeman might not see eye to eye. The signings have been inconsistent. The approach Walsh took at Leicester was a far cry to that of Koeman. 

The whole point of appointing a DoF is that the club can then consistently work one way, under one philosophy and when a manager leaves, the replacement is able to slot in with little fuss.

54 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

Arteta is now 12/1. Some odd bets being placed right now. 

usually do this to stimulate the market - this all needs investigating.

If this drags out any longer my question will be "who replaces the board"..... I actually thought I was keeping my powder dry in coming out with my concerns over koeman and relented a bit after the mini revival we seen under him. 

His method of operating is just absurd... he has never truly engaged with the club, he makes Roy Hodgson look interesting, his man management is akin to that of someone with zero emotional intelligence.

How can someone so decorated in his playing career playing expansive football look like a sunday league manager?  He is that bad that he makes me think he's trying to get walked.

47 minutes ago, hafnia said:

usually do this to stimulate the market - this all needs investigating.

If this drags out any longer my question will be "who replaces the board"..... I actually thought I was keeping my powder dry in coming out with my concerns over koeman and relented a bit after the mini revival we seen under him. 

His method of operating is just absurd... he has never truly engaged with the club, he makes Roy Hodgson look interesting, his man management is akin to that of someone with zero emotional intelligence.

How can someone so decorated in his playing career playing expansive football look like a sunday league manager?  He is that bad that he makes me think he's trying to get walked.

Maybe his next job is already lined up.  Wouldn't surprise me the way he is doing his current job.