IGNORED

Who should replace Koeman?

Who should be Everton's new manager?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see replace Ronald Koeman as manager of Everton?

• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Thomas Tuchel
    • Eddie Howe
    • Sean Dyche
    • Brendan Rodgers
    • Sam Allardyce
    • Rafael Benitez
    • David Unsworth
    • Duncan Ferguson
    • Someone else
    • Keep Koeman

Just now, Bailey said:

Erm.... he managed Wigan and kept them in the division for far longer than he should and won them a bloody FA Cup. I still remember how easily they battered us enough route to the final. Embarrassing. 

Yeah I guess I'm discrediting him a little bit, but after seeing what he did to us defensively I have reason.

41 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Is there anyway someone is able to tell mariner "you completely fucked that one up"... as in 4th official?

35 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Steve walsh spotted demarai gray.... thats somrthin

32 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Tackle that davies

Thread?

6 hours ago, EFC-Paul said:

Did we? I certainly never thought so he did well with Wigan that's it 

I think many were happy and slightly gung-ho to get him in due to being suicidal with Moyes, Silva has far more about him than Martinez 

He won the fa cup with, lets face it, a second division side. He got the highest points tally with an everton side.

Some may say it was Moyes's side, but the truth be told, Moyes was incapable of reaching the same points tally with the same side.

Martinez will prove to be a very good manager. You heard it here first.

After today, I'm leaning more towards benitez. You know what you get with him. He would come in, organise the side and grind out 1-0 wins until he has his own team.

One thing is, we will stop conceding at the rate we are currently.

This isn't appealing to anybody at the moment. Our starting eleven against Leicester was a relegation team. Its up there with Sunderlands team last year. DCL, Mirallas and Lennon upfront??? Rooney in behind? Jonjo Kenny, Jagielka, Williams and Baines is a back four which takes you down make no mistake. It's not like I'm missing out the midfield just because they're outstanding either. Gueye will do a job as will Davies but that's it. We brought on Oumar Niasse to get us a goal. He was predominantly a sub last tear - for Hull City. We also brought on a guy for his first Premier League appearance.  Sigurdsson for me is a good player but Unsworth will continue to pick Rooney ahead of him for thoughts just known to himself right now. But as a squad, that's exactly where we are right now. 

We need a manager who can keep us up this year that's it. Unless Moshiri promises huge investment again in January - and this is irrelevant if we can't get the players, I struggle to see how on earth we attract Tuchel or alike. I can never see Moshiri going for the likes of Allardyce or even Dyche, but it looks liker they're the best we can get. If they don't want Dyche long term then we are not going to pay for him. What a depressing situation...........

I think with such low confidence around the side and the need for a win alladyce is a far better choice than anyone fancy like Tunchel.

For me the correct approach is get the defence right even if that means playing 5 and play some long ball to keep it simple and get the results. Unsworths I have a way of playing and I will stick to my principles shows a complete lack of flexibility. Right now we need dirty wins and uncompromising defence. I don't give a fuck about the Everton way for the next 6 months. Or what the fans expect. That's why unsworth won't get the job as he hasn't had that pressure to get results anyway possible. Watford manager or alladyce would be my choices as they have done it at that level.

You go all out for Benitez if you want someone who can not only turn a side around and steady the ship a kin to Allerdyce but can also take us forward given a little bit of time 

Allerdyce and co will come in drill a side keep them safe and that's it we need someone who can stay with us and progress us with a minimal amount of transfer windows and change 

Just now, StevO said:

Someone get on the phone to him now!!!

If we could get him and convince both him to take Unsworth as his assistant, we'd have the passion and knowledge of the team with an experienced, winning manager (assuming Unsworth would want to play second fiddle, which he might if he looks to the med-long term)

1 minute ago, Peter H said:

Id rather have Graham Potter to be honest. I rate Ancelotti but he is a bit of a sell sword. I want someone who wants to stay for a long time and do it well.

Had to google that high-profile, success-laden manager :P

For the long term, that's why I want Unsworth to be assistant to whoever gets the job