IGNORED

Who should replace Koeman?

Who should be Everton's new manager?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see replace Ronald Koeman as manager of Everton?

• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Thomas Tuchel
    • Eddie Howe
    • Sean Dyche
    • Brendan Rodgers
    • Sam Allardyce
    • Rafael Benitez
    • David Unsworth
    • Duncan Ferguson
    • Someone else
    • Keep Koeman

46 minutes ago, Quinn31 said:

Give me Allardyce over any of those bar Martino, though the U.S. doesn't have the players to play the way Martino likes. 

MLS hires underwhelming.

agree with that bold underline, agree with tata, just don't think sam is even an option.  it will be MLS or big shot foreigner.  Just the way we do it in america.

There was never (in my opinion anyway) a chance of us hiring Alladyce - he’s everything Everton isn’t. I wouldn’t be surprised if the board had spoken to him, why wouldn’t they it would be stupid not to in case we ever did need him.

Brett get the cash point lad

And this time it's David Unsworth ex-player.

People who are shouting for other Managers have no guarantee that they will hit the floor running and start winning games immediately.

Unsworth is someone who does " get the club " and also has the winning mentality albeit with the U 23s.  He's only been in charge for 2 weeks and I believe he deserves the opportunity to turn things around, I would gladly take him till the end of the season to see how it works out.

PS ......... I've said before on several occasions, We will not be relegated.

52 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I would have expected an announcement to have been made by now.

I think they must be trying for someone who is at his moment unavailable, hopefully that rules out Allardice.

If it's a quick appointment your after,  it will probably be Unsworth til summer.