IGNORED

Who should replace Koeman?

Who should be Everton's new manager?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see replace Ronald Koeman as manager of Everton?

• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Thomas Tuchel
    • Eddie Howe
    • Sean Dyche
    • Brendan Rodgers
    • Sam Allardyce
    • Rafael Benitez
    • David Unsworth
    • Duncan Ferguson
    • Someone else
    • Keep Koeman

30 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Actually no Haf I wouldn’t keep a shite manager in the job , I was all for sacking Martinez, Smith, Walker et al ,but I would give a good manager time to get it right

The second statement sums you up, who appointed you as judge and jury to decide what is in the best interests of the club?

It’s your opinion it’s not fact and you don’t just ‘call it out’ you flog it to death and ram it down everyone’s throat.

hypocrite. Absolute hypocrite. 

You are as steadfast as I am in your views - just because you don't agree with me means you can call me out on mine?  Joke. 

hypocrite. Absolute hypocrite. 

You are as steadfast as I am in your views - just because you don't agree with me means you can call me out on mine?  Joke. 

I’m not calling you out on your views at all , I’ve already said you are just as entitled to your opinion as anyone

It’s the passing them off as fact ,it’s the way you trot out the Buffoon Union strap lines if anyone disagrees with you, it’s the way you try to re write history to prove your point , that I don’t like

You’ve even tried to tell me what it is I’m thinking and insinuated that I’m incapable of comprehending what it is I’m watching

1 hour ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I’m not calling you out on your views at all , I’ve already said you are just as entitled to your opinion as anyone

It’s the passing them off as fact ,it’s the way you trot out the Buffoon Union strap lines if anyone disagrees with you, it’s the way you try to re write history to prove your point , that I don’t like

You’ve even tried to tell me what it is I’m thinking and insinuated that I’m incapable of comprehending what it is I’m watching

Oh am I entitled to my opinion now? Ah... I misinterpreted that my opinion was mistaken for some form of autocratic brainwashing.... where any opposition would be met with a stay in solitary confinement.

You keep going on about blue union.... you really do need to let that one go.  I'm sorry that they called out blue Bill for some things that clearly upset you.... I wasn't a member, I never met them.... I feel like Jeremy corbyn trying to defend his association with militant groups. 

Problem with you dunc is you seem to have an issue with someone having the temerity to display behaviours that you yourself are prone to.  Its as clear as day.

Oh am I entitled to my opinion now? Ah... I misinterpreted that my opinion was mistaken for some form of autocratic brainwashing.... where any opposition would be met with a stay in solitary confinement.

You keep going on about blue union.... you really do need to let that one go.  I'm sorry that they called out blue Bill for some things that clearly upset you.... I wasn't a member, I never met them.... I feel like Jeremy corbyn trying to defend his association with militant groups. 

Problem with you dunc is you seem to have an issue with someone having the temerity to display behaviours that you yourself are prone to.  Its as clear as day.

You just can’t help yourself can you? Please stop trying to tell me how I’m feeling

I’m not upset about anything the Buffon Union have said , I think they are irrelevant and so don’t take anything they say seriously enough to be upset by it
Nor have I said you are a Buffoon Union member , I said you keep spouting their strap lines, which you do

Do phrases like ‘ accepting mediocrity ‘ ring any bells?

14 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

You just can’t help yourself can you? Please stop trying to tell me how I’m feeling

I’m not upset about anything the Buffon Union have said , I think they are irrelevant and so don’t take anything they say seriously enough to be upset by it
Nor have I said you are a Buffoon Union member , I said you keep spouting their strap lines, which you do

Do phrases like ‘ accepting mediocrity ‘ ring any bells?

Accepting mediocrity and Everton?

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/everton-have-accepted-mediocrity-too-long-looks-a-new-age-ambition

Anyway....you keep on with the hypocrisy....  clocking up a few today mate.

1.  You try to tell how I would manage a team and when I do the same you reply "you've never met me"....

2.  You try and tell me that I'm judge jury and executioner for having opinions on players and managers yet you exercise the same right?

3. You tell me to stop telling you how you are feeling yet you state that would spontaneously combust if someone told me something?

See my point yet dunc??? 

Accepting mediocrity and Everton?
https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/everton-have-accepted-mediocrity-too-long-looks-a-new-age-ambition

Anyway....you keep on with the hypocrisy....  clocking up a few today mate.

1.  You try to tell how I would manage a team and when I do the same you reply "you've never met me"....
2.  You try and tell me that I'm judge jury and executioner for having opinions on players and managers yet you exercise the same right?
3. You tell me to stop telling you how you are feeling yet you state that would spontaneously combust if someone told me something?
See my point yet dunc??? 

Ha ha you are scraping the barrel now Haf

The post you are referring to was said very much tongue in cheek but lets address it anyway

1. You have gone on one about Koeman criticising Barkley so it’s a fair assumption that you wouldn’t stand for any of your staff doing that if you were the boss

2. I’ve never once tried to pass off my opinion as fact, feel free to find an example if you think otherwise

3. Do you honestly think I believe you would actually spontaneously combust ? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Apart from that I said you would probably spontaneously combust if you couldn’t conduct your witch hunts in here not if someone told you something

1 hour ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Ha ha you are scraping the barrel now Haf

The post you are referring to was said very much tongue in cheek but lets address it anyway

1. You have gone on one about Koeman criticising Barkley so it’s a fair assumption that you wouldn’t stand for any of your staff doing that if you were the boss

2. I’ve never once tried to pass off my opinion as fact, feel free to find an example if you think otherwise

3. Do you honestly think I believe you would actually spontaneously combust ? emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png Apart from that I said you would probably spontaneously combust if you couldn’t conduct your witch hunts in here not if someone told you something

You accuse me of scraping the barrel and then post that?!  wind it in for the day dunc.  Did you wake up on the wrong side?

Criticising Barkley if necessary is fine.... the fact is it wasn't necessary. He was singling him out when other players like jags and howard at the time were stinking the gaff out. 

I'm aware of the difference in opinion and fact.... you just seen to struggle with the manner I express opinions that differ to yours. 

Spontaneously combust = be very annoyed? ..... yep definitely you telling me how I would feel. But thays ok.... its just you who doesnt like being told how he feels.

But you keep it up dude. 

You accuse me of scraping the barrel and then post that?!  wind it in for the day dunc.  Did you wake up on the wrong side?
Criticising Barkley if necessary is fine.... the fact is it wasn't necessary. He was singling him out when other players like jags and howard at the time were stinking the gaff out. 
I'm aware of the difference in opinion and fact.... you just seen to struggle with the manner I express opinions that differ to yours. 

Spontaneously combust = be very annoyed? ..... yep definitely you telling me how I would feel. But thays ok.... its just you who doesnt like being told how he feels.

But you keep it up dude. 

Does the question mark mean you don’t know what spontaneous combustion is or are you rewriting the dictionary now as well ?

3 hours ago, Lowensda said:

Anyway, couldn't get much worse at present...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/david-moyes-lined-up-sensational-11385759.amp

Oh. Yes it can.

Never felt happy about him leaving, and it would be a step back, but has he learned anything?  I am not sure it would be a good move, bu surely it would be better than now.

9 hours ago, Newty82 said:

I've gone through a long size carton already.

Does anyone dare tell Haf and Dunc that they come across very similar types on here? Bagsy not me! Oh no no no....hell no!!!

Yeah.... me, which is the point I've been making to him for the last few posts.  I accept how I am and come across. 

Unfortunately Dunc is completely unaware of this.... what irritates him is someone exhibiting behaviours that he does.

Funny eh. 

10 hours ago, Lowensda said:

Anyway, couldn't get much worse at present...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/david-moyes-lined-up-sensational-11385759.amp

Oh. Yes it can.

I'd rather keep Koeman.

If we brought him back I'd seriously consider not going the game, and I would convinced that we're going nowhere with Moshiri running the club.

I was lucky enough to watch Valencia in the Mestalla yesterday and they are a really good side. They play with pace, the really stretch the pitch with width and with 2 strikers playing on the shoulder creating a huge amount of space. They don't defend too badly either, but like Martinez teams they are susceptible to individual errors. Gaya at LB is a great player in the making, Guedes scored 2 and was constant threat from wide, Paulista at the back was exceptional especially 1 v 1  (I think it was the lad Gabriel who used to play for Arsenal?) Along with Kondogbia and Parejo running the midfield with ease because of how much space they had to play. They more or less played 442 which I wasn't expecting with Parejo pressing the defensive midfielder if he dropped deep. At times they absolutely ripped Sevilla apart and a lot of it was on the counter because they had 2 up top. Once they beat the first press they were 3 v 3. 

This all leads me to their manager, Marcelino. I presumed he was a young man making his way but he has done the rounds a little bit. Have some limited success but nothing note worthy. I don't know if anyone knows anything more about him and his previous clubs but he has certainly turned Valencia around and they will be a real threat this year which is good to see considering how crap they have been recently.

3 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I'd rather keep Koeman.

If we brought him back I'd seriously consider not going the game, and I would convinced that we're going nowhere with Moshiri running the club.

It would convince me that moshiri isn't actually running the club if he came back. 

It stinks of kenwright this. 

16 hours ago, MikeO said:

That's lots of roundabouts , not "a roundabout"; and what gives you the right to call it lovely? You just have no idea about road junctions do you?

That looks like the roundabout at the bottom of the hill in Hemel  Hempstead?  I always went round to the right as most people went left.  I used to sail around, no problems.

35 minutes ago, johnh said:

That looks like the roundabout at the bottom of the hill in Hemel  Hempstead?  I always went round to the right as most people went left.  I used to sail around, no problems.

I think it's in Swindon actually; my first thought was Milton Keynes but I'm pretty sure it's not.

8 hours ago, Bailey said:

I was lucky enough to watch Valencia in the Mestalla yesterday and they are a really good side. They play with pace, the really stretch the pitch with width and with 2 strikers playing on the shoulder creating a huge amount of space. They don't defend too badly either, but like Martinez teams they are susceptible to individual errors. Gaya at LB is a great player in the making, Guedes scored 2 and was constant threat from wide, Paulista at the back was exceptional especially 1 v 1  (I think it was the lad Gabriel who used to play for Arsenal?) Along with Kondogbia and Parejo running the midfield with ease because of how much space they had to play. They more or less played 442 which I wasn't expecting with Parejo pressing the defensive midfielder if he dropped deep. At times they absolutely ripped Sevilla apart and a lot of it was on the counter because they had 2 up top. Once they beat the first press they were 3 v 3. 

This all leads me to their manager, Marcelino. I presumed he was a young man making his way but he has done the rounds a little bit. Have some limited success but nothing note worthy. I don't know if anyone knows anything more about him and his previous clubs but he has certainly turned Valencia around and they will be a real threat this year which is good to see considering how crap they have been recently.

Marcelino is highly rated tactics wise but his resume is alarming.  Valencia basically the first job he’s done well at consistently.