IGNORED

Arsenal (Home) Sunday October 22nd

markjazzbassist

Id consider taking Gana off. He's done well but lost his edge as he is one more foul away from a 2nd yellow. Possibly Davies to come on but we'd need discipline in the middle.

You can tell we are low on confidence. Even my missus said we are too slow to pass. 

I don't know why we had to start sitting so deep. All but DCL running back in and around the box. Asking for trouble.

Just now, Palfy said:

The defence started well with a high line which allowed the midfield to push up and join DCL, now there sitting back in the area trying to defend because there already blowing out there arse we need fitter and faster defenders who can play for 90 minutes not just 15, until we sort that out we will always struggle.

They're blowing out their arses cause every pass has penetrated through our midfield and left to them time after time.

I've studied one thing in this game and it's been how many one touch passes we have done. Can remember sigs redirected one touch pass to Baines to put him through. No more than that... That is no confidence whatsoever.

1 minute ago, yamar said:

They're blowing out their arses cause every pass has penetrated through our midfield and left to them time after time.

Maybe but you can't after 15 minutes decide to stay in your own area for a breather because your to old slow and not fit enough, you won't get away with it in this league.