IGNORED

Arsenal (Home) Sunday October 22nd

markjazzbassist

Pickford

Kenny     Keane      Jags         Baines

Gana

Gylfi                          Davies

Vlasic           Rooney/DCL           Kev

Not sure if I want Rooney or DCL uptop. DCL needs to start finishin chances but his running and hold up is valuable. Rooney needs to stay uptop if he we play him there. 

I'd be happy again with Gana or Morgan playing DCM, I though Morgan had a better game against Lyon - having wingers allowed him to play diagonals but Gana is a bit more industrial. Whichever plays will have to keep Sanchez quite. 

Arsenal are there for the taking and we need a win to climb to 13th. 

17 minutes ago, Btay said:

Pickford

Kenny     Keane      Jags         Baines

Gana

Gylfi                          Davies

Vlasic           Rooney/DCL           Kev

Not sure if I want Rooney or DCL uptop. DCL needs to start finishin chances but his running and hold up is valuable. Rooney needs to stay uptop if he we play him there. 

I'd be happy again with Gana or Morgan playing DCM, I though Morgan had a better game against Lyon - having wingers allowed him to play diagonals but Gana is a bit more industrial. Whichever plays will have to keep Sanchez quite. 

Arsenal are there for the taking and we need a win to climb to 13th. 

Exactly the team I would use.

Really don't give a shit anymore... Football under Koeman has made my appetite to watch us dwindle.

Whatever formation we choose, they will pick us off unless we resort back to dogs of war. Our defense is that exposed, they will have a field day with us this afternoon.

I would drop Holgate as he is not a rightback and is being found out every game.

I would also get McCarthy back in today if he's fit. Mirallas needs to start again and start with Sandro for movement. If there is any game he should shine for us then it's this one.

Pickford

Kenny   Williams   Jagielka    Baines

Davies

Sigurdsson

Lookman       Mirallas         Vlasic

DCL

We might as well have a real go, the cautious shite isn't working, and Arsenal are a side you can unsettle by attacking. I thought Lookman troubled Lyon for 20 minutes just by being prepared to run at them, and Mirallas was our best player first half. I think having our three most direct and pacy players behind DCL would make the most of his hold up play, they could switch positions and really run at the Arsenal defence, with Sigurdsson picking the passes from deeper, and Davies doing the leg work in midfield.

I expect to see Rooney, Schneiderlin and probably Gana start though, in which case we will lose.

Was at the game on Thursday. Koeman will get a lot of the blame for recent results. But he has changed all the faults from Thursday. Holgate has been shite.. Replaced!... Sigurdson done well when he came on... Starts. Morgan was proper poor... Replaced!

A manager, I feel can onlydo so much. the players need to be angry again and fucking help the fella also.

2 minutes ago, Elston Gunnn said:

Looks like 3-3-3-1 to me.  I’d prefer Mirallas to start instead of Vlasic.

Hopeful, as always, but not confident.

If you were confident, my assessment of you would be 'clinically insane'

21 minutes ago, MikeO said:

DMvTCcnW0AAyd-t.jpg

The players have to step up. At the end of the day, this is a good line up. I'm not thrilled to see 5 at the back due to previous attempts. If the boys get fired in and start with pace and intent, the GP faithful will get right behind them.

The only thing in this line up is that I imagine Sigurdsson and Vlasic to be where the other is.

I would say if you go into a game with aggression, fight and desire, Arsenal are the easiest team to play against. They roll over and let you tickle their belly.

Hard tackle in first couple of minutes and lead from there. Jagielka needs to start screaming at these players. He's just not a leader and needs to step up to the plate today. Also Baines and Rooney. They are experienced enough to have their voices heard. You dont need a black band to start smashing heads together.

2 minutes ago, hafnia said:

3 centre halves???? What the fuck.

It does not fuckin work!!!!!! Aggghhhhhhh. The man is crazy. We are gonna be inviting them onto us again. 

It's gonna be like city or United this.  

Think the difference is... We are gonna be more 5-3-2 rather than 3-5-2 for most of the game.

4 minutes ago, yamar said:

Think the difference is... We are gonna be more 5-3-2 rather than 3-5-2 for most of the game.

Yep.... like against man United.

No one to push against their full backs allowing them to push up the pitch and split our midfield leaving loads of space for their central midfielders to destroy us.

Prediction:- jack Wilshire is gonna tear holes in our defence. Set up for him this.  A packed central area...

He loves little give and go's.

Just found out.... he's not playing. Big miss there.   They will still likely do us. The formation is shit. 

2 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Yep.... like against man United.

No one to push against their full backs allowing them to push up the pitch and split our midfield leaving loads of space for their central midfielders to destroy us.

Prediction:- jack Wilshire is gonna tear holes in our defence. Set up for him this.  A packed central area...

He loves little give and go's.

Just found out.... he's not playing. Big miss there.   They will still likely do us. The formation is shit. 

Man Utd had width which killed us. Arsenal will try and tap it through the middle. Different game.

5 minutes ago, yamar said:

Man Utd had width which killed us. Arsenal will try and tap it through the middle. Different game.

They will do it either way.  The defensive 5 barely get past the 18 yard box... we will invite them to knock it around the 25 yard mark.

It's gonna be painful this.