IGNORED

David Unsworth

I think unsworth would rather be fat than a racist bully with a twat of a French accent.

How can you have a man who has been banned from the game give views on fellow professionals

Barton is a bellend that thinks for some reason he is an intellectual because he has read a few books. The cunt actually believes it. The facts are he was a shite player that got on the gravy train. He is a bully that put a cigar out in a youth players face, was seen scrapping in town, and had a brother who put an axe in somebody’s head. Talksport are a joke for putting him on. Glorified p.e teacher? Unsworth took the high ground. Fucking fuming with it. 

7 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Wouldn't be surprised if they had come to blows when  Barton was here as a kid. Can imagine Unsworth not taking well to the cocky little shits. 

And it would be right in character for Barton to hold a grudge for 25 years the pathetic little twat

29 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

Barton is a bellend that thinks for some reason he is an intellectual because he has read a few books. The cunt actually believes it. The facts are he was a shite player that got on the gravy train. He is a bully that put a cigar out in a youth players face, was seen scrapping in town, and had a brother who put an axe in somebody’s head. Talksport are a joke for putting him on. Glorified p.e teacher? Unsworth took the high ground. Fucking fuming with it. 

I think Joey Barton is a reasonably decent lad who probably has bipolar disorder, or at the very least a serious problem with anger issues who can't control himself. I hope he's in therapy and remains so for the rest of his life.

As for his Unsworth comments? Total bollocks. 

No, he's just a grade a year ,along with his whole family. Probably dragged up as a kid.

He's that absolute melon in your year at school were things went his way and all you could do is question to yourself why twats progress in life.

It typifies 'talksport' for me though, latching onto anyone who has a reputation who will bring the viewers in. First, hairy mother fucked keys, then him. It's the radio version of 'the sun'

9 minutes ago, Quinn31 said:

I think Joey Barton is a reasonably decent lad who probably has bipolar disorder, or at the very least a serious problem with anger issues who can't control himself. I hope he's in therapy and remains so for the rest of his life.

As for his Unsworth comments? Total bollocks. 

He's not bipolar, he's from Huyton. A lot of his wrongdoings were reactions to others riling him, but then he goes too far in his payback. 

15 minutes ago, Quinn31 said:

You'll have to elaborate on that one from an American not in the know, man. Does Huyton have a reputation?

Be very careful now. Some people on here are from 2 dogs.

6 hours ago, Quinn31 said:

You'll have to elaborate on that one from an American not in the know, man. Does Huyton have a reputation?

Closest you’ll have is a red neck hick.

Disclaimer- just explaining to Quinn some peoples views on 2 dogs- I lived in Page amoss for 6 years and loved every minute of it. Only moved back up north Liverpool because I fell out of love with the girl I was living with.

Back to Unsworth- I think he’s already fell into the trap of playing “his “ players- drops Vlasic the only player playing well of late, not a peek of Klassen or Sandro , brings that Beni kid in and Niasse- at least give Sandro a go- he can’t do any worse can he. Kenny in for Holgate etc etc. Almost all his under 23s at one stage or another. 

10 minutes ago, Paddock said:

Back to Unsworth- I think he’s already fell into the trap of playing “his “ players- drops Vlasic the only player playing well of late, not a peek of Klassen or Sandro , brings that Beni kid in and Niasse- at least give Sandro a go- he can’t do any worse can he. Kenny in for Holgate etc etc. Almost all his under 23s at one stage or another. 

i agree, klaassen and sandro need to be given more time.  the Vlasic drop makes absolutely no sense.

41 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

i agree, klaassen and sandro need to be given more time.  the Vlasic drop makes absolutely no sense.

Sandro looks like he just needs a bit of luck or to get a break. Looks like there is a player in there. Maybe a run of games and grabbing a goal could spark him off.

klaassen? Not sure at the moment. Is he adjusting to the pace? He doesn’t seem the busy, hard working player we were led to believe so far.

16 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Sandro looks like he just needs a bit of luck or to get a break. Looks like there is a player in there. Maybe a run of games and grabbing a goal could spark him off.

klaassen? Not sure at the moment. Is he adjusting to the pace? He doesn’t seem the busy, hard working player we were led to believe so far.

exactly , sandro just needs his first goal and he'll be off to the races.  pace, great crosses, similar to Gerry, but he can make runs in the box as well.  I don't know why he's been neglected.  Klaassen i think just needs an arm around the shoulder and to know he's valued.  he looks down.  give him some confidence, he can do the davies job that davies isn't doing.

The reason some of these guys have been left out is that Unsworth wants to play with players in the correct position.

He likes width. So has gone with natural wide men.

We only have 2 actual out and out strikers and he has gone with them.

Unfortunately, Sandro, Klaassen and Sigurdsson are naturally more central. This was the problem when buying them that we spoke about - how do you fit them into the same team?

It's understandable that they need a run of games to get going, but it's getting them into a team set up that will work, that will allow them to play their natural role and that gets results. That's the difficult bit.

With Unsworth, I said he'd have to have a patient approach from fans but already that is fading after 2 games.

We are in panic mode. I hope someone on the board has kept a calm head.

11 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

The reason some of these guys have been left out is that Unsworth wants to play with players in the correct position.

He likes width. So has gone with natural wide men.

We only have 2 actual out and out strikers and he has gone with them.

Unfortunately, Sandro, Klaassen and Sigurdsson are naturally more central. This was the problem when buying them that we spoke about - how do you fit them into the same team?

It's understandable that they need a run of games to get going, but it's getting them into a team set up that will work, that will allow them to play their natural role and that gets results. That's the difficult bit.

With Unsworth, I said he'd have to have a patient approach from fans but already that is fading after 2 games.

We are in panic mode. I hope someone on the board has kept a calm head.

?? Sandro can be CF or wide right/left in an attacking 3 like he was at Barca.  Klaassen can do the job Davies is supposed to but isn't.  Siggy? rooney is being played, bench him and you get SIg in there.  Plenty of room, Unsy just using his favs just like RK did.  People thought Unsy was going to turn it around we'd magically win games and turn it around.  Turns out it had nothing to do with the manager, we've only kept losing.