IGNORED

Lyon (Europa Group Stage Away) Thursday November 2nd

markjazzbassist

26 minutes ago, Matt said:

Forgot we're still in this. Fully expect a tonking, but hope Unsworth fields a team to build consistency and not chop and change again. 

Yep. Keep a consistent 11. A big mistake (Or one of!) For Koeman was changing every game.

Keep as many players in, allow them to take some accountability for performances and results.

Lyon look a good young pacey team though. Which is the opposite to us at the moment!

8 hours ago, Matt said:

Forgot we're still in this. Fully expect a tonking, but hope Unsworth fields a team to build consistency and not chop and change again. 

I hope he picks a team tha he thinks can compete in the premier. Forget about the score on Thursday and use it to get the right players together and playing as they should. Watch it back with them as a training video.

Could be just what we need.

a competition we are pretty much out of.

a team who are expecting to murder us.

nothing to lose.

fans expecting us to be turned over.

just the type of match we need at the moment. Go out and give your all knowing that the result is second to the performance. This is where men step up.

42 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Could be just what we need.

a competition we are pretty much out of.

a team who are expecting to murder us.

nothing to lose.

fans expecting us to be turned over.

just the type of match we need at the moment. Go out and give your all knowing that the result is second to the performance. This is where men step up.

Exactly like the Chelsea game; that did us a lot of good:unsure:.

52 minutes ago, Shukes said:

It’s ok, my depression will only last until Thursday 5.30, then I will be full of cheer again.... for two hours... then back to depression.... only until Saturday though..... then I’ll be full of cheer.....

wow this is my life now!

The life of an Evertonian summed up nicely.

So McCarthy isn't making trip due to a hammy injury. Can we just give him Darren Gibson's  #4 kit and be done with it?

I mean, if we don't we run the risk of someone in the starting XI wearing it and picking up some bizarre injury - injured by a kangaroo, torn groin due to a nightmare, freak leg infection from stud nick etc.

Oh, wait...

36 minutes ago, Emeric said:

Merci Matt le match est demain j’es qu’everton va réussir à gagner y a pas le choix si on veut avoir une chance

Honnêtement, je ne suis pas sûr je veux qu'on une chance, je préfère a concentrater sur des autres compétitions maintenant. Il faut trouver l'équilibre et s'il faut sacrificer Europa, alors tant pis. 

Par contre, j'espère que tu peux nous voir a gagner :) 

15 minutes ago, Aidan Lewis said:

Matt you show off ;)

Welcome Emeric. Hopefully we can put on a good performance tomorrow. 

Hahah I was thinking that!! 😂 I tried to teach myself French but gave up once I realised their was masculine and feminine words - it's like learning 2 languages to speak one 😑

Welcome Emeric - I hope they put in a performance.

same formation as the chelsea game for me with Gana/Morgan for mccarthy and vlasic for Lennon. I'd go kenny holgate and williams but no idea on the lb spot.