IGNORED

Crystal Palace (Away) Saturday Novermber 18th

markjazzbassist

3 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

The good thing is Watford we’re in form and doing well.  Palace are shit and lost to spurs and aren’t in form.  

Great time to play them.

The Everton way is to beat those in form and give hope to those on a losing streak. 

Pickford

Kenny Keane Jags Baines

Lennon Gana Schneiderlin/McCarthy Lookman

Niasse DCL

Give Schneiderlin a kick up the ass and tell him to play to his ability... Davies has been poor and I don't like the combo of Gana and Davies since both can be quite undisciplined when it comes to positional play. Beni hasn't been terrible, but he's yet to add much. 

20 hours ago, Quinn31 said:

Pickford

Kenny Keane Jags Baines

Lennon Gana Schneiderlin/McCarthy Lookman

Niasse DCL

Give Schneiderlin a kick up the ass and tell him to play to his ability... Davies has been poor and I don't like the combo of Gana and Davies since both can be quite undisciplined when it comes to positional play. Beni hasn't been terrible, but he's yet to add much. 

Replace Lennon with Vlasic and Gana With Davies then this is the squad I'm going with.

3 minutes ago, Quinn31 said:

I don't want more than one young player in each segment, ideally. That midfield would have Davies, Vlasic, and Lookman

I think Gana is great, but not better than Davies.

I also believe that Vlasic provides more  than Lennon (both offensively and defensively).

I'm only hesitant about Lookman.. I'd probably play Mirallas there, but he's an unknown quantity at this point.

48 minutes ago, tonkaroost said:

I think Gana is great, but not better than Davies.

I also believe that Vlasic provides more  than Lennon (both offensively and defensively).

I'm only hesitant about Lookman.. I'd probably play Mirallas there, but he's an unknown quantity at this point.

Lennon does really well defensively, he's our best winger for protecting the full back. 

To be honest he wouldn't make a bad LWB in a 5.

Lennon does really well defensively, he's our best winger for protecting the full back. 
To be honest he wouldn't make a bad LWB in a 5.
Maybe he'd make a good RWB, but wingers are meant to attack (mostly), and he's too old to start converting now.

When we're up, then yes, put Lennon on as a sub.

Hopping to see a 4-2-3-1 with the right balance.

We need a winger, an actually real winger that runs at defences and tries to get in behind the Defense and keeps there width, to play at left mid/wing. (Bolasie would be ideal). I really don’t know who in the squad is capable of this role, Mirallas isn’t the answer, maybe Sandro or Lookman?

This means Baines doesn’t need to make overlapping runs all the time, but is there as an option behind the winger.

At right Mid we can play any of Davies/Siggy/Rooney/Vlasic/Lookman with the option for the player to drift in a little more but the RB must make aggressive overlapping runs to push there Defense back and link up with the RM. Make there Defense work and create space for our plethora of midfielders to work the ball up the pitch.

Zaha is the danger man here. Think he's been playing LW so kenny is gong to need another big game. RW will need to be honest in defence - maybe Vlasic, Lennon is the safe option but he limits our attacking influence. 

4-1-3-2

Pickford

kenny.        Williams     Keane        Baines

Gana

Vlasic              Gylfi.                 Davis

Niasse          DCL 

Pickford

Kenny       Keane     Williams         Baines

Morgan

Gylfi        Davies           

Vlasic                 DCL           Lookman

............................................Pickford

Kenny....................Keane.......................Jags ......................Baines

...............Besic...................Gylfi......................Davies

Lennon................................Niasse.....................................Vlasic

I just hope the boys concentrate on the performance and not the result. Results will come with the performances.

when players concentrate on the result it creates a chance for heads to drop when they go behind. 

Lets put your words into action guys. Lots talk from the players about how they want to continue the momentum from Watford... well let’s see it!