IGNORED

Crystal Palace (Away) Saturday Novermber 18th

markjazzbassist

1 minute ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

How anyone can totally dismiss the idea of us being relegated is totally beyond me . Palace are shite, they’ve only got 4 points all season and we are making them look like Barcelona
Second best in every department here

I personally think it's a genuine possibility. 

The players we have are either not good enough or passed it.

Doesn't help that the managers over look some players for weak reasons. Its more detrimental to the squad, get over your personal issues with players. 

We are a very poor side. Palace have gifted us a way into this game, without that we look like we could play until Christmas and not score. I don’t think we’ve improved in the slightest under Unsworth sadly. Still brittle defensively and still have no clue how to attack. With our only plan  being to punt the ball long and hope something happens. 

2 minutes ago, TallPaul1878 said:

The difference now is that Barkley is missing. He was key to holding the ball up in midfield and retaining possession. Without Barkley in the side we are physically a lot weaker in midfield and we are losing possession far too often which puts the defensive midfielders under a lot more pressure.

Agreed and Coleman 

29 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Didn’t he get an assist and earn a penalty last match? Send me your address mate, I’ll pick you up on the way to the opticians haha.

yet again... sigh... not saying I agree with it... sigh... I’m saying I don’t.... do I really have to say this AGAIN? Or do you have someone at home who can read my post to you?

do yourself a favour mate and put those straws down your talking about... smoking them is bad for your mind 😉 

now get back to the game!

The straws are virtual mate I don't have to put them down as they never really existed, they represent the lack of strength your argument holds.

Aaron Lennon 47 assists in 331 games for Everton and this is creative enough for you?

And you still have not said why you do not think Vlasic should be in the match day squad, but if you can't that's fine mate, don't worry about it.

3-nil Palace would be just about as fair a scoreline as 2-2.  We got 2 gift goals, and our 9-man defenders (all but Lookman and Niasse) aren’t defending competently, much less well.

Glad for Gana’s nicking the ball off the defender there at the end, but otherwise he’s loafing, behind the play, ball-watching.

Our amazing good fortune will unfortunately probably incline Unsworth to stick with these players and formation.  Lookman and Gana should be off now.  Have to save one sub for after 75 minutes, but Palace was totally dominant.

Just now, markjazzbassist said:

How people want fans who is actually stealing the ball and doing stuff off is beyond me.  Morgan hasn’t been involved at all.  He’s the one that needs pulled.

Morgan is the only one offering any control IMO. Gana all over the place, usually wrong side of the ball too.

7 minutes ago, London Blue said:

The straws are virtual mate I don't have to put them down as they never really existed, they represent the lack of strength your argument holds.

Aaron Lennon 47 assists in 331 games for Everton and this is creative enough for you?

And you still have not said why you do not think Vlasic should be in the match day squad, but if you can't that's fine mate, don't worry about it.

I have said it over and over again it’s juat your limited brain can’t get it. I’m gonna give you a chance to redeem yourself... not gonna say it again.  But just read it very slowly and then think before you post anything else. 

Please, I know your smarter than this.

edit: actually, don’t bother, it’s getting boring now.