IGNORED

Crystal Palace (Away) Saturday Novermber 18th

markjazzbassist

8 minutes ago, TallPaul1878 said:

The difference now is that Barkley is missing. He was key to holding the ball up in midfield and retaining possession. Without Barkley in the side we are physically a lot weaker in midfield and we are losing possession far too often which puts the defensive midfielders under a lot more pressure.

I agree and as said Lukaku and Coleman helped too. I, like others, wouldn’t play them together currently - was just making reference to actually they were 2 of our better players last season.

Just now, Shukes said:

I have said it over and over again it’s juat your limited brain can’t get it. I’m gonna give you a chance to redeem yourself... not gonna say it again.  But just read it very slowly and then think before you post anything else. 

Please, I know your smarter than this.

Yeah, whatever.......

I've been a big supporter of Unsworth getting the job to the end of the season. But I was fucking fuming with that starting line up. I challenge anyone to name a worse midfield in the Prem than Schneiderlin, Gana and Sigurdsson - fuck 'they will come good for us' they have been absolute dross so far this season. Unsworth knows it too, pulling Schneiderlin at half time the way Koeman had to with Klaasen v Lyon. I just don't get it, if you play players who are bang out of form, you get beat. Massive mistake from Unsworth. 

2 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Disagree, I think he’s done ok

I missed their first goal but can’t see how you can pin the second goal on him

I think he should have seen the danger from Zaha and got close in on him, at least made it harder for him. But that's just me.  

He's been okay, just made errors which led to goals.